Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thursday the game plan is in

Chief skin

Well today is Thursday of wildcard week so the players have had a chance to see what Gibbs and the staff has come up with to beat Tampa. What do you think is in Gibbs' plan? We all know and love Redskins smash mouth football and will see them pound the ball at the Bucs. However, I am thinking they have to have something that can use the quickness of the Buc defense against them, like it or not the Bucs have a fast and good defense. Gibbs is a genius at finding weakness and exploiting it to his advantage, something the Bucs have not seen before SURPRISE! What weakness do you see in the Bucs defense?

We might see some No Huddle Offense in this game. The H-backs will be getting alot of action.

Definitely get Mike "I'd rather block than score a TD" Sellers more involved... and Thrash. Keep pushing it down their throat until they tire out and then push some more. It'll open the passing lanes up.

Defensively... with ST in there (not there last TB game), and Griffin/Washington... gotta key on Cadillac but watch sweeps and trick plays.

PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE on Simms.

I'd open it up with the exact same play that Clinton Portis opened his career as a Redskin with 2 years ago Gibbs first game back against the Buccaneers. The one where Portis took the back door and ran it all the way some 60 yards or so for a Touchdown. I think it might have been counter trey.

I'd be concerned about Simeon Rice. He seems to have big games whenever he plays us.

What ever coach desides, I don't want to give the enemy a heads up or even think about the possiblities. I heard one game I was watching last weekend that Tory Holt goes onto his oppenents website and looks for things he may not have thought of just to give him an edge. Come to think of it, maybe we should just let this thread fade...

Archived