Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Mickalino Guarantee for Saturday's Game

Mickalino

As you read this, bear in mind that I am 3-0 this season when predicting Skins games : but not only successfully predicting the win itself, but specifically the manner and detail in how we would win, for example in the 2 Cowboy games and the 2nd Giant game.

This time, I guarantee a Redskin win. The only difference this time, is I do not have the specifics, just the end result. I am not guaranteeing the score either, but if I had to give you a score, it would be 28-24. Just don't hold me to the score. But you can definitely hold me to the guarantee the Redskins will absolutely win this game.

It's a combination of logic, intangibles, and a very strong gut instinct.

This is not the same team that lost by a mere point the last time we met.

It has evolved into a Gibbs-like time, and is headed in the right direction, and in the intended direction. Besides the obvious technical advances, even the attitude of the team is right - humble, focused, disciplined, and the chemistry. Having a reasonably healthy Springs, Harris, Jimoh, and Rogers is huge. And the revenge factor is a large degree of it. There are several other factors I can't divulge due to current time constraints, and the fact I can't let out too much of my secret :)

As you read this, bear in mind that I am 3-0 this season when predicting Skins games : but not only successfully predicting the win itself, but specifically the manner and detail in how we would win, for example in the 2 Cowboy games and the 2nd Giant game.

This time, I guarantee a Redskin win. The only difference this time, is I do not have the specifics, just the end result. I am not guaranteeing the score either, but if I had to give you a score, it would be 28-24. Just don't hold me to the score. But you can definitely hold me to the guarantee the Redskins will absolutely win this game.

As Bart Simpson would say, "The Redskins are a mortal lock." :cheers:

thanks for jinxing us

Don't be so damn paranoid! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

:seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu :seahawksu

Archived