Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A few key points the so called analysts are missing

Jrew1223

Agreed. Anyone with sufficient knowledge would tell you that Chicago is the team in the NFC to be reckoned with since their defense is excellent, they run the ball effectively and now have the one thing that they have lacked previously.... a legit downfield passing threat.

Anyone with sufficient knowledge would also be able to tell you that Chicago would have a tough time going into Seattle, a team that is undefeated at home this season, especially when you consider that Chicago was only 4-4 this year on the road. Seattle has a good defense also and they have a pretty good running back too in Shawn Alexander, but you're right Thomas Jones is a much more effective runner...I'm sure you also agree that the spectacular one-two punch of Orton and Grossman is more effective than Hasselback, right?

Also as I have said I KNOW that the Giants are not one of the best teams in the playoffs, however so are the Redskins. You guys may have won in our last meeting, but that was at Fed Ex with all the momentum on your side (as well as Redskin fans acting as referees.) If you play us again it will be at Giants Stadium and last time you guys went there you guys lost in a real close game...Oh wait I mean we pretty much killed you guys 36-0.

Anyone with sufficient knowledge would also be able to tell you that Chicago would have a tough time going into Seattle, a team that is undefeated at home this season, especially when you consider that Chicago was only 4-4 this year on the road.

Let's check out who Seattle faced at home to compile this formidable record:

Atlanta W 21-18

Arizona W 37-12

Houston W 42-10

Dallas W 13-10

St. Louis W 31-16

NY Giants W 24-21

San Francisco W 41-3

Indianapolis W 28-13

I'll avoid the point-by-point analysis and just say I like our chances if we get to go to Seattle.

What bothers me about this weekends game is our corners...this could be extremely serious if Springs can't play at all or we can't get any pressure on Simms. I'm hoping that having a healthy D-line this time will solve the pressure problem, but the lack of depth at corner really has me worried.

Archived