Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn analysts dissin the redskins uniforms!!!

skinfan133

The spear and feather was a better helmet IMO. Don't get me wrong, I like the current one, but I really thought that throwback one was very clean and well done.

But I also don't think we shoudl go changing the icon just because some puke on ESPN doesn't like

Look, this team is undefeated in those uniforms. Let them laugh. Don't you realize how superstitous players are? These uniforms will be worn all the way to Detroit!! So the next time you hear someone dissing these uniforms, just keep that in mind. White on White!!

i agree, stick with the classic, we're pretty much the only team with an older uniform left besides the packers, correc me if im wrong. (dont mention the bears, they came out w/ those ugly oranges)

Yeah I like that we have an old school uni, there are a couple of teams that do;

Steelers, Browns, Packers, Bears...ect...ESPN Sucks!:mad:

The white on white uni presently with the red tights gives us the look of a college team. A very clean, sharp look. I loved when Lavar had the red tape during the Giants game, that really siced it hard! Another thing I have taken notice to is that our jerseys seem to be the highest quality jersey in the NFL, all the way down to the satin fabric used for the numbers. The vents are so small you can't see the underlying pads. It creates a very crisp look. Some teams in the NFL jerseys are poorly manufactured even though Reebok does them all.. I believe Mr. Snyder makes sure the Redskins Unis are of the best quality coming from Reebok

The national media and especially the so-called "world-wide" leader have been on some teams sack for so long they're blind to everything else.

Our colors and helmet are unique and crosses generations ,unlike some teams that change uni's when the feeling hits em (Falcons/Cards).If that's all they can find just more power for us.

i cant remember who it was but i rember hearing while i was on the computer a while back that this guy on espn thought our uniforms were ugly! he said they were too 80's for the modern decade! he thinks we need a uniform change, but i say we don't, white on white is awsome and the redskins helmet is still one of the best in the league. our uniform is just ine and if they give us something like arizona:silly: , ugh that would be ugly...

any thoughts?

Ugly uniforms? This is Football! Not a fashion show!

Too 80's? It's called Throwbacks

Besides, It's a nice complaint to hear about... They sure can't say anything negative about winning 5 in a Row!!!

Thats pathetic if all the have left to say about us is our uniforms are ugly:rolleyes:.What will it be next if/when we go to the superbowl(and win it) they'd probably say something like''hey the tread on the bottom of the redskins shoes look outdated'':doh: ..these fools have been sippin on that wacky stuff again.....

Archived