Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn analysts dissin the redskins uniforms!!!

skinfan133

i cant remember who it was but i rember hearing while i was on the computer a while back that this guy on espn thought our uniforms were ugly! he said they were too 80's for the modern decade! he thinks we need a uniform change, but i say we don't, white on white is awsome and the redskins helmet is still one of the best in the league. our uniform is just ine and if they give us something like arizona:silly: , ugh that would be ugly...

any thoughts?

Yes, an update to be modern so they can be out of date again in 2009. Great idea. :doh:

Stick with a classic!!!

i agree, stick with the classic, we're pretty much the only team with an older uniform left besides the packers, correc me if im wrong. (dont mention the bears, they came out w/ those ugly oranges)

who cares if they're ugly or not? -- we're winning with them, so keep em!

by the way, does anyone know what the rules are regarding choosing your uniforms -- do we always have the right to wear our lucky unis for the rest of the season?

there are certaint situations in the rules that prohibit the use of some uniforms, like for example the home team choses lights, we'd have to use our burgundy, stuff like that, theres rules about the pants too

Our Uniforms looks like they are from the 80's. Our coach is from the 80's. Skins are kicking ass like it was the 80's!

F the media, Hell after all New England has accomplished they could feel the disrespect from the jackass's trying to sell papers and get some ratings going. It's pointless to fight, just enjoy the ride, 80's style.

Need a Media Sucks smiley ha

Thanks, #56QBKiller! Like our current white unis, I combined "two classics" to create the Grateful Skin logo. :D

Since about half the current team played college ball at Miami, think you can incorporate "the U" into a Skins logo? :laugh:

Sweet DeadSkins logo, regardless, man.

ugly?!!! we have the best uniforms in the league... outdated???? no way. just because our uniforms still have the regular box numbers and no crazy color outlines means we are outdated? thats ridiculous. i cant believe they would go that low to say we have ugly unis. i even think pittsburg's old unis with the box numbers were better than those gay looking circly style numbers they have now. im outraged!!!

Archived