Fans to our left

P1010008.jpg

John Hall on the Big Screen

P1010011.jpg

The former Lincoln Center; Now FedEX North

P1010016.jpg

Scoring Drive - TD Redskins!!!!

P1010010.jpg

Fans behind us....the lady was an 1977 alumni Resskin Cheerleader.

f.jpg

Final Score

P1010017.jpg

Sonny, which section were you in? I was in C21. Did you like the club level at the Linc? I prefer it to ours (don't know if you've ever been to the one at FedEx)......without sounding too wine-and-cheesy, but I like the high-end food choices at their place more, and of course all of the plasma TVs where you can keep track of every game. I asked two Eagles fans I sat near what they thought of FedEx's club level.......one said he liked it due to the Hooters and cigar bar, and the other thought it sucked.

One other thing......you can get a nice-sized cannoli (dessert pastry) at the Linc's club level for $4. Snyder charges $5 for one that's maybe half the size!!!!

Sonny, which section were you in? I was in C21. Did you like the club level at the Linc? I prefer it to ours (don't know if you've ever been to the one at FedEx)......without sounding too wine-and-cheesy, but I like the high-end food choices at their place more, and of course all of the plasma TVs where you can keep track of every game. I asked two Eagles fans I sat near what they thought of FedEx's club level.......one said he liked it due to the Hooters and cigar bar, and the other thought it sucked.

One other thing......you can get a nice-sized cannoli (dessert pastry) at the Linc's club level for $4. Snyder charges $5 for one that's maybe half the size!!!!

I was a few sections down C25; 1st row.

The club wasn't bad; not great either.

We are normally up in a Suite at FedEX (hopefully that connection won't end anytime soon..ha) and the food is catered...really good stuff like crab cakes, swordfish, and every once in awhile steak.....and the absolute best deserts.

I don't really equate that stuff with attending a football game, but the view is so awesome I'll just have to suffer.

I don't particularly care for the FedEX Club Level either. Not much better that Lincoln Field.

If you get a chance, try the Ravens club level. They did a great job.

Archived