Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need Carlos Rogers and Matt Bowen back...

Robbynice

I was wondering about Bowen today. I guess I missed where he got injured. How did he get hurt?? Sure would be a nice addition to have back.

I was wondering about Bowen today. I guess I missed where he got injured. How did he get hurt?? Sure would be a nice addition to have back.

I don't think Bowen made it on the field against the Eagles. He is probably not back from the injured list. I just hope he and Rogers gets back. We need all the help we can get in the secondary on Saturday.

Are there any FA corners we could possibly bring in? I know they would have less than a week to learn the playbook but if our coaches gave them some extra attention I'm sure they could learn our basic coverages and signals. We need all the help we can get.

As someone stated before Sean Taylor will also be back. I think Taylor AND Griffin missed the first game. I don't think they'll be going deep as much this time, with ST back there.

If Springs is gone for the rest of the season we are gonna need Rogers back really soon. Luckily for us, I don't see too many receivers that could shred us in the playoffs. Galloway maybe, but with ST back there this time hopefully those deep balls will be limited. I'm not sure who we would play after the Bucs, the Seahawks or the Bears. The Seahawks don't have any gamebreaker receivers and even though the Bears have Muhsin Muhammad they don't have anyone to throw him the ball.

Hopefully ST and Ryan Clark can make a few hits early and scare all of the bucs receivers. And more importantly, hopefully SOMEONE hits Simms early on to rattle him. If our defense comes out strong, we can really INTIMIDATE the Bucs young backfield of Simms and Williams.

We def. need them back. But....let's all not forget who we were missing in that first game ~ ~ ~ ST!! Let's see how "brave" Simms is throwing all those balls up top now with 21 roaming in down field.

WE HAD BETTER FIND A MIRACLE PILL FOR OUR CORNERS OR WE ARE SCREWED.....SIMMS PICKED US APART WHEN HE HAD TO IN THE FIRST MEETING, IMAGINE WHAT HE WILL DO WITH GALLOWAY ON FIRE AND US PLAYING OUR 2ND / 3RD CORNERS........BETTER FIX THE PROBLEM QUICK OR WE WILL BE IN A WORLD OF S^!T. TAYLOR CANT DO IT ALL, HES AHEAD HUNTER NO DOUBT, BUT OUR CORNERS ARE THE KEY.

WE HAD BETTER FIND A MIRACLE PILL FOR OUR CORNERS OR WE ARE SCREWED.....SIMMS PICKED US APART WHEN HE HAD TO IN THE FIRST MEETING, IMAGINE WHAT HE WILL DO WITH GALLOWAY ON FIRE AND US PLAYING OUR 2ND / 3RD CORNERS........BETTER FIX THE PROBLEM QUICK OR WE WILL BE IN A WORLD OF S^!T. TAYLOR CANT DO IT ALL, HES AHEAD HUNTER NO DOUBT, BUT OUR CORNERS ARE THE KEY.

That was because the DL and the Linebackers didn't get to him. Springs or no Springs, Simms is in for a long day. What happened in week 10 is simply not going to happen again, that you can take to the bank.

Archived