Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hope Dallas WINS

tapstaks2000

because if Dallas wins then they will know that the only reason they arent in the playoffs is because of the redskins . :dallasuck

Actually sorry to disappoint you, but the Redskins are not the reason Dallas is not in the playoffs. Sure if Philly would have beaten you today we'd be in, but we had our shot many times throught the season to earn our spot. Injuries, conservative playcalling and most of all, poor play at the kicker position cost us this season. Three losses can be directly contributed to kicking problems. Our first loss to the skins Cortez misses a chip shot FG that would have made the last minutes of the game matter none at all. Then Cortez misses an easy kick against Seattle that would have wrapped that game up and Cundiff misses a kick against Denver that would have won that game.

Rest easy because your skins are not the reason we missed the playoffs. Actually you need to thank the Cowboys that we had so many problems this season, that's the only reason you guys are in the playoffs.

Actually sorry to disappoint you, but the Redskins are not the reason Dallas is not in the playoffs. Sure if Philly would have beaten you today we'd be in, but we had our shot many times throught the season to earn our spot. Injuries, conservative playcalling and most of all, poor play at the kicker position cost us this season. Three losses can be directly contributed to kicking problems. Our first loss to the skins Cortez misses a chip shot FG that would have made the last minutes of the game matter none at all. Then Cortez misses an easy kick against Seattle that would have wrapped that game up and Cundiff misses a kick against Denver that would have won that game.

Rest easy because your skins are not the reason we missed the playoffs. Actually you need to thank the Cowboys that we had so many problems this season, that's the only reason you guys are in the playoffs.

Keep trying to fool yourself. We were your last hope. The straw that broke the Cowpukes back. Only think to make it more delicious is if you add the salt of a loss to the Rams to your wound. Hahahahahah. Enjoy the offseason!!!!

You are not in the playoffs because we swept you bastages! You are not in the playoffs because the cowpukes are a mediocre team at best. You are not in the playoffs because Drew Bledsoe is your QB!

I can go on and on you piece of cow crap! Shall I?

Don't be upset because your team will be sitting at home next week, while OURS will be in Tampa beating up the gay butt pirates!

Why is your team sitting at home in January? Because the Washington Redskins destroyed your crappy teams playoff hopes, thats why!!

Keep trying to fool yourself. We were your last hope. The straw that broke the Cowpukes back. Only think to make it more delicious is if you add the salt of a loss to the Rams to your wound. Hahahahahah. Enjoy the offseason!!!!

Actually should we lose tonight I will not feel bad because all it does is gives us a better draft position.

I would much rather see Parcells put in Henson and Romo sits to pee and see what we got with these guys, win or lose. Not like a loss hurts us any.

Excuses, Excuses, you cant excuse your sorry play. We swept you and now you are not in the PO's. You were probably praying that we would lose.

And another thing, why is this threader rooting for the Cowboys, I think you are undercover. A true Redskin fan will never root for the enemy.

Actually should we lose tonight I will not feel bad because all it does is gives us a better draft position.

I would much rather see Parcells put in Henson and Romo sits to pee and see what we got with these guys, win or lose. Not like a loss hurts us any.

Parcells doesn't care about Renson and Homo...err.. Henson and Romo sits to pee!

Parcells doesn't care about the Dallas Cowboys any longer. He will retire following the season. Bank on it!

The game has passed him by :laugh:

Parcells doesn't care about Renson and Homo...err.. Henson and Romo sits to pee!

Parcells doesn't care about the Dallas Cowboys any longer. He will retire following the season. Bank on it!

The game has passed him by :laugh:

You can say that all you want be he has turned this team around from the joke it was under Campo. Our defense is young and improving and we are well under next year's cap so we have room to bring in a few more guys to improve key positions. Also a pretty good draft pick that will help.

That being said I think Parcells comes back next year and this team is even better.

I hope dallas loses every week; even in preseason. I think 99 percent of redskin fans would agree with me. I dream of dallas losing every game forever.

Also cowboy fan dont say that youre season was decided by mistakes and miscues. Get real man you could of easily lost those games you were in. So to me you were fortunate to win 10 games. You played San Diego without Gates, you played seattle without all there recievers. You played arizona at home. Got lucky againist the 49ers. If you were so close howcome you couldnt win more games in the division?

You can say that all you want be he has turned this team around from the joke it was under Campo. Our defense is young and improving and we are well under next year's cap so we have room to bring in a few more guys to improve key positions. Also a pretty good draft pick that will help.

That being said I think Parcells comes back next year and this team is even better.

Anything can happen, this is the NFL. The game has passed him by comment was a joke notice the laugh after it. I may hate the pokes and love the skins, but I am not an idiot to believe that the game has passed Parcells by. He is a HOF coach or atleast should be, it's just a shame that he coaches Dallas.

Youre young talent is getting manhandled today, tomorrow, and yesterday. Dont act like you got merriman. You got ware who has been shut down this season pretty much. Youre quarterback cant scramble and youre line cant run block or even pass block. Looks like a promising future yeah right.

I hope dallas loses every week; even in preseason. I think 99 percent of redskin fans would agree with me. I dream of dallas losing every game forever.

Also cowboy fan dont say that youre season was decided by mistakes and miscues. Get real man you could of easily lost those games you were in. So to me you were fortunate to win 10 games. You played San Diego without Gates, you played seattle without all there recievers. You played arizona at home. Got lucky againist the 49ers. If you were so close howcome you couldnt win more games in the division?

I never said we lost a single game to mistakes or miscues. It was a combination of injuries along the offensive line, conservative playcalling and lack of quality at the kicker position. Three games were lost because of poor FG kicking.

Most teams would be very lucky to win 9 or 10 games playing behind our patchwork offensive line. Starting at LT is an undrafted player and at RT is a 6th round rookie.

douche-bag-says-what?

Youre young talent is getting manhandled today, tomorrow, and yesterday. Dont act like you got merriman. You got ware who has been shut down this season pretty much. Youre quarterback cant scramble and youre line cant run block or even pass block. Looks like a promising future yeah right.

Ware is gonna be a great player, pretend you don't believe that all you want. He has made much more of an impact than any of your rookies. You may have missed last weeks game against the Panthers when he had 9 tackles, 3 sacks and 3 forced fumbles. The sack he got tonight gives him 8 for the season, pretty good for a rookie LB. How many Redskin players got 8 sacks?

Our offensive line has had problems because of injuries and that hurts both the running and passing games. Bledsoe is a very good QB if protected. It has taken your QB to have a career year to be close to as good as Bledsoe has been in a typical year.

We do have a promising future thanks to being under the salary cap next year, too bad you guys can't say the same thing. Remember those lean years when Danny boy was using your team like a fantasy team and overspending for washed up free agents and put you guys in salary cap hell? Well next year will be a reminder for you guys.

If your boys didn't have a melt down that first game allowing the Skins to open up the air game and win and assuming all other games turned out the the same... you guys would be in the playoffs instead of Washington.

We could make the same excuses for the Skins not winning the division. There were numerous injuries, poor play, poor execution and poor play calling at times, the two point conversion that wasn't. Instead of folding the Skins won when they had to and your Boys didn't. Simple as that.

Be a man, show some class, accept things for what they are instead of making excuses on a Redskins' message board, and it will help you get over this disappointment. There is always next season.

Peace

I was just wondering how Jones went from 194 yards rushing at Carolina to 35 rushing yards and -11 receiving yards at the Rams.

Archived