Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor is Incredible

RF4L

Taylor had an awesome game. He made crazy tackles and was all over the field. Here's to his first career touchdown!!! Anyone else think he looked slow picking that rock and running with it? He seems so fast as a secondary, but with the ball, he seemed pretty slow...maybe it was just me.

Dude ST was moving after he picked up that fumble. The guy has a long stride so it doesn't look like he is running fast but believe me no one would have caught him from behind on that one. HTTR

i would have to agree generally. he is a very good right now and playing at high level. he can be a great player. although i still think currently he is making some mistakes in coverage. looked liked today he missed at least one where he should have picked up a guy and didn't.

Before we get to critical let's remember he has been the secondary most of the season. Did we have DB's out there today who have never played before? Beyond the hitting ST has been the only constant on our defense this year.

:notworthy :notworthy :cheers: :cheers: :notworthy :notworthy :cheers: :cheers: :notworthy :notworthy :2cents:

Best 1st round draft pick we've ever had, IMHO.

HTTR and kick Tampa's arse. :applause:

Pay back will indeed be sweet. :cheers:

Better than Monk, Green, and Sammy Baugh? :laugh:

Well, I guess you could say the best #1 pick since 1983, maybe. Champ Bailey was pretty good too though.

Taylor has gotta be a top 3 tackler on the team. When you can make huge hits in the open field, you know you're a great tackler. The fault I see with him is he gets too aggressive, and is a liability on PAs. He makes up for this with his speed sometimes, but many times he gets beat, such as that TD today.

Walt Harris got beat on that TD today. He was peeking in the backfield (for what reason I don't know) and let that bum receiver run right by him. ST was just trying to help out and make a play.

Before we get to critical let's remember he has been the secondary most of the season. Did we have DB's out there today who have never played before? Beyond the hitting ST has been the only constant on our defense this year.

:notworthy :notworthy :cheers: :cheers: :notworthy :notworthy :cheers: :cheers: :notworthy :notworthy :2cents:

yeah....he was basicially covering everyone by himself since our CBs are so beatup....that brown td looked like harris's fault...he ran right past him and then taylor was too late to cover...

Taylor has gotta be a top 3 tackler on the team. When you can make huge hits in the open field, you know you're a great tackler. The fault I see with him is he gets too aggressive, and is a liability on PAs. He makes up for this with his speed sometimes, but many times he gets beat, such as that TD today.

I've seen the same thing said here about LA.

I hope STs tenure here works out for our 'Skins as well as ST.

Archived