Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington Please Stay

SkinsWizCubsDukes

O come on get real here! LA may be in the top 4 best defensive players in the league when 100% healthy. All you freakin Lavar haters make me sick.

go away troll...

top 4 best in the league when healthy? lol

lets get real...

when 100 percent healthy... there are several players better also

heck... at 100 percent healthy michael barrow is a top defensive player. but he is not 100 percent either.

thing is that you are talking about the past.

our best linebacker is washington now.

our best cornerback is springs

our best dlineman is griffin

our best safety is taylor

these players our the most important pieces in our team

arrington is not even top 4 in our team...

he was our best defensive player but thngs change, people change.

just my rants :2cents:

For the better part of the season, I have kept wishing that someone would step forward and salvage the relationship. Maybe LA isn't as good as he once was and maybe he was never as good as he thinks he is. Nonetheless, when he has played this year, he has made tackles and shaken things up. I still think we are better "with" him than "without" him. But apparently some of our coaches don't agree and are deadset on not changing what they do. I wish they would take a page from Marvin Lewis' book and just find a way to channel what LA does the best and use it, cultivate it, praise it, and maximize it. Its hard for me to question our current coaches because they are getting the job done, but it sure would be nice if they kept getting the job done AND found a way to keep LA around (and productive). I have now about given up on it. Oh well. C'est la Vie.

Archived