Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An Omen?????

SkinsLover

Ok..no I am not here to jink the Skins.

I was just reading the Sports Illustrated article online of the preview of our matchup with the Eagles this Sunday....

- Ok, I knew Clinton was close to the breaking Steven Davis's franchise record of 1,432. ...29 yards to go. ...69 yards to break the 1500 barrier.

- I did not realise that Santana was 37 yards away from breaking Bobby Mitchell's franchise record of 1436 ....65 yards from 1,500 yard season himself...WOOHOO!!! And lets not forget Mark Brunell....91 yards shy what would be his sixth career 3,000 yard season. Ironic how similar in numbers to go and to break records for Santana and Clinton.

- isnt it ironic also that Phillys last losing season was 1999, the last year the Redskins went to the playoffs.

- if the Eagles lose to us, it is the first time they go WINLESS in our division since the year 1972. What year was that? Redskins were the NFC Champs. (ok, we did lose to the undefeated Dolphins in the Superbowl, but hey, we got there...LOL)

- then the scenarios we have all beaten to death... Giants win they get division. We win, we get in. Period. Or how about Giants lose to Raiders, AND we win, we get the division. And from what im hearing, there is a slight possibility that all three in our division with winning records could possibly end up in the playoffs, Giants, Redskins and Cowboys!!!!!!!

ALL of the above to get ironed out on SUNDAY PEOPLE!!!!! All in one day. wow I cant wait .....are we there yet? are we there yet?

I was just reading the Sports Illustrated article online of the preview of our matchup with the Eagles this Sunday....

- Ok, I knew Clinton was close to the breaking Steven Davis's franchise record of 1,432. ...29 yards to go. ...69 yards to break the 1500 barrier.

- I did not realise that Santana was 37 yards away from breaking Bobby Mitchell's franchise record of 1436 ....65 yards from 1,500 yard season himself...WOOHOO!!! And lets not forget Mark Brunell....91 yards shy what would be his sixth career 3,000 yard season. Ironic how similar in numbers to go and to break records for Santana and Clinton.

- isnt it ironic also that Phillys last losing season was 1999, the last year the Redskins went to the playoffs.

- if the Eagles lose to us, it is the first time they go WINLESS in our division since the year 1972. What year was that? Redskins were the NFC Champs. (ok, we did lose to the undefeated Dolphins in the Superbowl, but hey, we got there...LOL)

- then the scenarios we have all beaten to death... Giants win they get division. We win, we get in. Period. Or how about Giants lose to Raiders, AND we win, we get the division. And from what im hearing, there is a slight possibility that all three in our division with winning records could possibly end up in the playoffs, Giants, Redskins and Cowboys!!!!!!!

ALL of the above to get ironed out on SUNDAY PEOPLE!!!!! All in one day. wow I cant wait .....are we there yet? are we there yet?

you have Skinsomnia!!!

If the Eagles lose to us, it is the first time they go WINLESS in our division since the year 1972. What year was that? Redskins were the NFC Champs.

Dude, you're freaking me out

Hey, we already got past that Parcells 77-0 when leading in the 4th Qtr by 13 or more points.

It's OK. :laugh:

Guest GibbSkins11

nice sig skinslover that is classic , santana for prez:applause: :helmet: :applause:

Archived