Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone heard from the Redskins regarding possible playoff tickets?

docsandy

im a season ticket holder and i havent heard anything, from what i was told by the Ticket Office when i got the tickets, is that if there was any chance we could host a playoff game, the season ticket holders would be notified and could purchase tickets. IF the Redskins then do not make the playoffs, the amout paid for the playoff seats would be carried over towards the following years balance, but like i said, i havent heard anything, and from the feeling i've got from the board and the people i know, they havent heard anthing either

:laugh: Gibbs would never allow that

plus our chances lean towards playing on the road

That is true, but in the past, we've gotten the invoices literally as soon as there was even a smidgen of a chance. They wanted their money.. so there would be time for the tickets not sold to be sold to waiting list people.

We're talking hypothetically 10 days here.

But I feel better now if no one else has heard either.

I'm not in a big hurry to send Dan Snyder any more money, but it strikes me as extremely odd that we haven't received any notification on the tickets. In a 90,000 seat stadium, one would think trying to both receive payment for the tickets and get the tickets to the customers will be a nightmare.

This may seem like a pie-in-the-sky dream, but is there any chance that Dan might actually give us the first game "on the house?" I mean, wouldn't it be cool to receive an envelope next week with a letter saying "Thanks for being such a valuable part of the Redskins winning the NFC East title" with tickets to the first playoff game enclosed? I know, seems beyond the realm of possibility, but in the event we do win the East Sunday, I just don't know how this is going to work!

I'm not in a big hurry to send Dan Snyder any more money, but it strikes me as extremely odd that we haven't received any notification on the tickets. In a 90,000 seat stadium, one would think trying to both receive payment for the tickets and get the tickets to the customers will be a nightmare.

This may seem like a pie-in-the-sky dream, but is there any chance that Dan might actually give us the first game "on the house?" I mean, wouldn't it be cool to receive an envelope next week with a letter saying "Thanks for being such a valuable part of the Redskins winning the NFC East title" with tickets to the first playoff game enclosed? I know, seems beyond the realm of possibility, but in the event we do win the East Sunday, I just don't know how this is going to work!

:eaglesuck

Lol not a chance but would be nice.

Archived