Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some people here just make me angry!

Aghar

Some of these people on this board tend to over react my favorite is on gameday,god

forbid the skins are down by a td at halftime.

A bunch of you so called fans were jumping ship midway thru the season,saying

the season was over.Well the skins are still fighting and most fans have stuck with them all year,not bashing a new player every week. :eaglesuck

I am not worried about LA at this point. If he is unhappy, oh well. We have something else to worry about and that is making the playoffs. If he wants to help and focus on the now, that is fine. If he is worried about the off season, it will happen sooner than most of us on this board would like. So I would say that LA needs to not worry so much about his future, but to focus on the Eagles. We need all our players heading in the same direction and hopefully, that is Detroit.

:rant:

Seriously. Every week, there is at least one player on this team being cruicified for one reason or another.

If you are referring to LA in your post then question the player and his timing. What piece of crap would make comments that would cause friction three days before the biggest game in six years? I have not seen any player this year speak out of line like LA does monthly. He needs to be beaten on this site and I hope he reads all the posts.

Archived