Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some people here just make me angry!

Aghar

:rant:

Seriously. Every week, there is at least one player on this team being cruicified for one reason or another. It makes me sick to see my team playing as well as they are and then to come here to this site only to see the constant bashing of our players!! LA is on the chopping block this week it seems for comments that were printed in the newspaper who have a negative history with the Redskins organization since Synder became owner. You people bashing a Redskins player based on information printed there? What the!?!? :puke: .It doesn't even start there though....

One week it was Robert Royal, the next week the same people shut up actually "praised him" :yikes: and moved onto another player...

One week, Brunnel, and then moved on the next.

One week, Portis and his outfits, and then moved on.

One week, Walt Harris, and then moved on.

One week, Samuels, and then moved on.

One week, Arrington, and then moved on.

Sometimes bashing multiple players each week and revisting others again and again! Unbelievable.

And the same people keep complaining about one of these and others on this team for what reason exactly? Just to see the reactions they will get from fellow fans? Are you really fans at all when each and every darn week all you do is *&^%$# and complain about one player or another, one coach or another, one ref or another, one person or another?!!

All I can say to all of you naysayers and negative Redskins fans who always look at the glass "half-empty" is, "Your team is WINNING!!" and you should stick your head back in the sand and feel very very ashamed. :doh: :hammer:

I just don't know sometimes if some people here on this site actually care to have a winning team or just like a team to lose so they can express there discomfort with everyone else here. What I do know, however, is that this Sunday we travel to Philly for our biggest game in years and every single player in a Redskin uniform will have my attention, my gratitude , and my loaylty until the final buzzer of that game and beyond. Period. :rant:

Now bring on the Eagles and win us a NFC east title boys!!

:eaglesuck :point2sky

Man I'm glad you reminded me,( not that you're the first mind you), because come to think of it, I have some real issues with the gatorade guys. I mean really. Watch them. Carrying the bottle in the wrong hand and and sometimes forgetting a towel. Cripes. Okay so the Skins won. But it could have been worse ya know?

:)

Man I'm glad you reminded me,( not that you're the first mind you), because come to think of it, I have some real issues with the gatorade guys. I mean really. Watch them. Carrying the bottle in the wrong hand and and sometimes forgetting a towel. Cripes. Okay so the Skins won. But it could have been worse ya know?

:)

And one of the cheerleaders wasn't smiling nearly enough...did you notice that?? The brunette third from the left??...Gawd, I hate the brunette third from the left, always have. Yes, the Skins won, but am I the only one who thinks they play better when the brunette cheerleader third from the left is out sick?

is this over Lavar blowing bubbles in the bathtub in the offseason?

Sigh. No. It's about the Gatorade guys and that brunette cheerleader, ( with ya on that one califan007. I sincerely hope that the F.O. didn't blow it by signing her to a longterm contract with bonuses). Lavar and bubbles was last week. C'mon man. Get with the program.

Sigh. No. It's about the Gatorade guys and that brunette cheerleader, ( with ya on that one califan007. I sincerely hope that the F.O. didn't blow it by signing her to a longterm contract with bonuses). Lavar and bubbles was last week. C'mon man. Get with the program.

Can we cut her?...What does that do to our cap space??...

And one of the cheerleaders wasn't smiling nearly enough...did you notice that?? The brunette third from the left??...Gawd, I hate the brunette third from the left, always have. Yes, the Skins won, but am I the only one who thinks they play better when the brunette cheerleader third from the left is out sick?

Thats the best part about the cheerleaders, who cares if they smile or not hehe. :silly:

Not another "Cap Hell In 2013" post... :doh:...please...LaVar will restructure to keep the brunette cheerleader! Or Cooley will... :cool:

Lavar maybe. Cooley. I don't know. Depends on the contract and what they want him to restructure.

:doh:

:rant:

Seriously. Every week, there is at least one player on this team being cruicified for one reason or another. It makes me sick to see my team playing as well as they are and then to come here to this site only to see the constant bashing of our players!! LA is on the chopping block this week it seems for comments that were printed in the newspaper who have a negative history with the Redskins organization since Synder became owner. You people bashing a Redskins player based on information printed there? What the!?!? :puke: .It doesn't even start there though....

One week it was Robert Royal, the next week the same people shut up actually "praised him" :yikes: and moved onto another player...

One week, Brunnel, and then moved on the next.

One week, Portis and his outfits, and then moved on.

One week, Walt Harris, and then moved on.

One week, Samuels, and then moved on.

One week, Arrington, and then moved on.

Sometimes bashing multiple players each week and revisting others again and again! Unbelievable.

And the same people keep complaining about one of these and others on this team for what reason exactly? Just to see the reactions they will get from fellow fans? Are you really fans at all when each and every darn week all you do is *&^%$# and complain about one player or another, one coach or another, one ref or another, one person or another?!!

All I can say to all of you naysayers and negative Redskins fans who always look at the glass "half-empty" is, "Your team is WINNING!!" and you should stick your head back in the sand and feel very very ashamed. :doh: :hammer:

I just don't know sometimes if some people here on this site actually care to have a winning team or just like a team to lose so they can express there discomfort with everyone else here. What I do know, however, is that this Sunday we travel to Philly for our biggest game in years and every single player in a Redskin uniform will have my attention, my gratitude , and my loaylty until the final buzzer of that game and beyond. Period. :rant:

Now bring on the Eagles and win us a NFC east title boys!!

:eaglesuck :point2sky

lighten up, Francis...

:cheers:

You make your bed you lay down it in. Noone did this to Arrington. I dont think that the reporter read his mind. He opened his mouth and now has to deal with what comes with it. The only blame is on him. End of story.

Hellooooooo, :hammer: Wrong thread, sillypants. We're talking about fans that don't get it...oh...nevermind.

Archived