Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Young Boy need of help

SkinsForLife260

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

I am in park city with no labtop in my condo.

Finally I have gotten my hands on a computer. A library computer with only 30 minutes of time for me to read up on my skins. On a positive note I am having a nice time sking in park city.

Let me tell you my quick story. I leave my house sat morning around 1:45ish. I see moss’s first td and second td. And then I rush to the airport. I listen to 106.7 for 5 minutes before it gets cut off. I rush through luggage and RUN to the nearest bar. YES SKINS. ( This is in bwi). I get updated on the cooley to cp throw and see the whole 4th quarter. WOW guys.

Sorry for wasting your time with this info but I have had no one to express my happiness in 4 days. To get to this coumpter I left the mountain early and took a city bus to the library. That’s how desperate I am.

Sorry for spelling my times running out.

So heres my favor. Is all my info right.

1. We are rooting for tampa to win divison?

2. And then if we win we get 5th seed and hopefully Carolina wins and gets 6th?

3. Did cooley set a record for catches for a te for the skins?

4. Is portis like 29 yds shy of beating davis single season skins rushing record.

5. How much does moss need to set record for skins?

6. Is mark playing???????????

7. Lavar? Did he play?

And lastly, Is there any information about a tailgate to philly? I def wanna go.

THANKS A LOT. My extreme skins urge will be more fulfilled if I get my questions answered about the playoffs situation.

Hopefully ill be back to tommoro to get even more caught up.

Ary

Guest ComebackKing

Sup dude great post.

Heres a link posted in another thread http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace/insider we can still get the 4th seed and if Oakland wins, somehow Tampa loses, if Atlanta wins and Dallas wins, we get to host Dallas at Fedex in round one of the playoffs which is the best situation I would want.

Mark is probably going to play this week.

Lavar played last week had a few tackles. He almost (He did, but the refs didn't think so) jumped a play for a HUGE sack.

Don't know about the other questions.

my comp was down do to some viruses for a couple of weeks.. we won the dallas game and i had noone to express my extreme joy to... over here in the bay area, there are no skins fans, all haters niners and raider fans.. this site helps me out alot.. to chat with the very own skin community is a blessing.. thanx to whomever made this site... happy holidays.. redskins4life.....

Hey again,

I came to the libary a second time lol. Its actually not to far away from the place where staying.

I also was wondering if anyone else noticed how much espn was showing clips of us.

Sean salisbury said were one of the hottest teams in the nfc, and they had a thing about moss also. They even had video from redskins park with a guy at the team park and clips of brunell walking down the parking lot.

I dont like espn to much but i did like the attention.

Well hello to you young man. I trust you're enjoying the stay? Ah. The library. Good call. If you're staying near there then you are indeed staying in a good spot. Mountain isn't too far away. Oh. And since you're skiing, the second most important news for you is.

WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM MST THURSDAY.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN SALT LAKE CITY HAS ISSUED A

WINTER STORM WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM MST

THURSDAY FOR THE WASATCH MOUNTAINS OF NORTHERN UTAH. THIS WINTER

STORM WARNING IS AN UPGRADE TO THE SNOW ADVISORY...WHICH WAS

PREVIOUSLY IN EFFECT FOR THE WARNED AREA.

TOTAL NEW SNOWFALL OF 10 TO 18 INCHES ARE EXPECTED ACROSS THE

WASATCH MOUNTAINS BY THURSDAY AFTERNOON...WITH LOCALLY HIGHER

AMOUNTS POSSIBLE. IN ADDITION TO THE SNOW...WINDS OF 40 TO 50 MPH

WITH HIGHER GUSTS WILL ACCOMPANY THE PASSAGE OF THE COLD FRONT

LATE TONIGHT.

SNOW WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP AND INCREASE IN INTENSITY ACROSS THE

WASATCH MOUNTAINS THIS EVENING THROUGH THE OVERNIGHT HOURS. THE

HEAVIEST SNOW WILL LIKELY OCCUR AFTER MIDNIGHT AS COLD FRONT PUSHES

THROUGH THE AREA. MOIST NORTHWEST FLOW WILL REMAIN ACROSS THE AREA

THROUGH THE DAY THURSDAY...RESULTING IN ADDITIONAL SHOW SHOWERS.

THESE SHOWERS MAY BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES...BEFORE TAPERING OFF LATE

THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

lol thanks pcs.

Yes you have a nice libary here.

About the snow warning thank god. While i was in the hottub it was raining though...

I hear foot and a half by some people.

Havent really seen the "powder' everyones been talking about. They say worst snow in 20 years. Still fun though.

I liked deer valley the best.

lol thanks pcs.

Yes you have a nice libary here.

About the snow warning thank god. While i was in the hottub it was raining though...

I hear foot and a half by some people.

Havent really seen the "powder' everyones been talking about. They say worst snow in 20 years. Still fun though.

I liked deer valley the best.

Don't believe one bit of that nonsense about worse snow in 20 years. 6-7 years ago, there wasn't half this much on the mountain. A week or 2 before Thanksgiving we were golfing. I kid you not. It's been warm the past week or so, so the powder is kind of wet. :) If this thing comes throuugh, tomorrow will be good skiing. Head high first thing first in the am. Get the most out the untracked stuff before the rest of the folks show up and mess it all up.

Archived