Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone post the Mort chat.

Kilmer17

Ken (Richmond, VA): The Redskins have already beaten Seattle, Chicago and the Giants this season, albeit all at home, and should have beaten Tampa Bay. So what are their chances of making a deep run in the playoffs?

Chris Mortensen: As good as any team in the NFC. If you play defense, run the ball and your quarterback is playing well, then you can take it the distance. The Redskins pretty much meet that criteria with Brunell's health being a key.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patti (DC): Do you think that Greg Williams will leave Washington to take a head coaching job? If so, where do you see him going?

Chris Mortensen: I don't think Greg Williams takes any job. He would probably jump for the Houston Texans job, but I think they'll hire an guy with a background on offense. I think Redskins owner Dan Snyder will do everything he can to keep Williams around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site.

Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our

'>copyright statement.

Archived