Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meeting Ray Brown

punishmentcrew

I went to the Redskins Giants game last Sat. Man was that the best Christmas gift ever. It is nice to go to a game and come out on top! But after the game I went to the 5th quarter celebration and let the traffic die out. When we did leave, in the player parking lot Ray Brown was there in the cold signing autographs. People were throwing Jerseys and what not over the fence and he would catch them, sign them and toss them back over! I talked to him for a quick second. What an awesome guy. Here he is 43 yrs old playing a full game at O Line. Doesn't look a day older then 28. Also at the same time his wife and kids were sitting in their SUV not complaining about him taking the time to interact with fans. Kudos Ray Brown! You are a great player, and a great man! Happy Holidays everyone.

Now lets go beat those Eagles!

Guest ComebackKing

That's awesome man love the stories. I had a friend who thought we had a great chance to lose the game with Ray Brown starting, glad to see the ageless wonder fill in fine.

Ray Brown is a class act, The epitome of "character" that Joe Gibbs stresses as a fundamental ingredient of team success. I want to thank Ray for his outstanding contributions to the team both on the field and in the locker room, and if he ever starts selling a "fountain of youth" elixer, I'm buying...;)

Archived