Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm more scared of this than the game this upcoming weekend

BigRay

i dont feel good about this game the skins are a diff team on the road.

Have a little faith my friend Gibbs' teams are prepared this time of the year trust me I know you might not be too familiar with Gibbs' first go around. I saw what you posted about our offense how about Chicago? Chicago has a jaggernut of an offense ? this offense will do enough to win. We will get the Eagles best shot no question.

Hey, BuckeyeG, why you got an ND flag if you a buckeye? And, who do you like in the fiesta Bowl?

Well,I'm Irish and grew up a ND fan,wierd,but I also like to see the Buckeyes win(especially now that Jim Tressel is coaching them..he coached Youngstown state to 4 1-AA championships)now.

Oh...ND all the way.

You guys are the most superstitious group of fans ever! How about this, we're the better team, and that's why people are picking us to win. We'll go in there, knowing how big the game is, and take care of business. Simple as that.

I do kind of understand it though especially with the younger fans they are not use to seeing this team in this position let's face it Turner, Spurrier haven't given us fans much to get excited about. The younger fans still not really fully aware of what Gibbs has done for this organization they can only go on what they have heard or seen a little but they do need to relax just a little it will be alright this team is focused they know what they have to do

I do kind of understand it though especially with the younger fans they are not use to seeing this team in this position let's face it Turner, Spurrier haven't given us fans much to get excited about. The younger fans still not really fully aware of what Gibbs has done for this organization they can only go on what they have heard or seen a little but they do need to relax just a little it will be alright this team is focused they know what they have to do
Big ray you so right. I might be 28 but i do rember the 87sb and 91sb. But as far as game plans and all, I was to young to understand. But I knew That joe gibbs was and still is a great coach. We will be okay;)

Archived