Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok we're gonna lose.....

BossMayne80

I hate to say it but whats our record when every mediot and bandwagon jumper is rooting for the skins??Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think we have had that many wins when we are favored...I desperatly hop ethat i'm wrong and that we crush the Iggles and make tha post season, but I have a bad feeling about this next game.Heres to me being wrong...

Go Skins, prove me wrong:applause: !!!!!!!

this could be a trap game, Philly will play hard and im not convinced that our Offense is good enough to go anywhere post season.

this team is above all the BS that "scares" the unconfident fans. we will roll over philly with our running game, dominate the time of posession and with half their O-line injured we may just murder ALL their remaining QB's.

besides their fans will start booing after their first bad play. no amount of bad calls by the zebras can help this iggles team. the Skins are focused and serious.

its all over but the crying.

Exactly what the *(*& he said :applause:

Damn...lol... listen i've been a Diehard,through thick and thin Skins Fan all my life..well since I could remember( I think age 5 or 6)so I am far from a troll, I thought I could post my unbiased opinions(emphasis on opinion)and thoughts with fellow Skins,without being flamed but I guess I was wrong(lets not start acting like Iggles/Giants fans please:nono: ).But i'ma be the bigger man and apologize maybe I worded the thread title wrong.I'm not sayin that we are gonna lose literaly,but that I don't have a good vibe about this game.I get irritated when we are the underdogs but I most admit it seems to make the team play harder to make mediots and others look bad.Well thats it for me sorry for the misunderstanding peace.:)

Dont feel bad.I have the same feelings EVERY WEEK!!LOL.Im so worried about sunday,the GIANTS fans at work are telling me we have a great chance(they hope we lose but hate philly more..lol).Lets face it,there hasnt been much to cheer about over the years and I still think Im going to wake up and this season is a dream.WE CAN WIN,WE MUST WIN WE WILL WIN!!!!!!HTTR!!!!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

let's take a second and look at the guy that posted this thread's picture for his posts....it's freaking anime...i dont know about everyone else but i think most football fans aren't really into all of that junk..therefore he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about..theres something called faith that all redskins fans have inside of them..and obviously this guy does not know what the hell that is...httr..and F all of the doubters

this team is above all the BS that "scares" the unconfident fans. we will roll over philly with our running game, dominate the time of posession and with half their O-line injured we may just murder ALL their remaining QB's.

besides their fans will start booing after their first bad play. no amount of bad calls by the zebras can help this iggles team. the Skins are focused and serious.

its all over but the crying.

Couldnt of said it better myself, Philly is going Down!!!! :eaglesuck

We have doubted our boys for way too long. The skins are back with a vengeance, and, make no mistake, Philly will feel the pain on Sunday. Who cares if the G-men lose? Who cares if Carolina wins or loses? Who gives a rats a__ if the Cowgirls win? The Redskins will defeather the Eagles, go to the playoffs, and make whoever they play in the first round the most nervous team in the NFL. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

let's take a second and look at the guy that posted this thread's picture for his posts....it's freaking anime...i dont know about everyone else but i think most football fans aren't really into all of that junk..therefore he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about..theres something called faith that all redskins fans have inside of them..and obviously this guy does not know what the hell that is...httr..and F all of the doubters

*read post I submitted before this*

young one just because I like all types of things (anime included)does'nt take away the fact that i'm a diehard Skins fan.If you were older and a lil more mature you would know and accept the fact that there are Skins fans of all walks of life that like all types of different things,no one Skins fan is the same as the other:) .thats my :2cents: .

peace.

My bad... Skins fans do have something in common we all have a love for the team and want to see more championships...

p.s. this is concerning an earlier post that said I joined in dec 2005 for the record I have been a member of this site for some time now,I was unable to recover my last handle,and I switched ISP's, so I created this new username(don't judge a book by it's cover, to all who tried to flame me..)..These are my first ever posts though...

peace.:)

I hate to say it but whats our record when every mediot and bandwagon jumper is rooting for the skins??Correct me if i'm wrong but I don't think we have had that many wins when we are favored...I desperatly hop ethat i'm wrong and that we crush the Iggles and make tha post season, but I have a bad feeling about this next game.Heres to me being wrong...

My biggest worry was playing the Giants whom we dismantled. The week before we stomped a mud hole in the Cowboys a.s.s then walked it dry. No way we have a let down in Philly I think we end the regular season in play-off worthy form. I will go on to say that the Super Bowl is not out of the question hell we already beat the Seahags and Bears. :eaglesuck

OK, time for some analysis. Here is our record versus the spread (Source):

Chicago - :logo: favored by 5.5, won by 2

Dallas - :logo: underdog by 5.5, won by 1

Seattle - :logo: favored by 2, won by 3

Denver - :logo: underdog by 7 lost by 2

Kansas City - :logo: underdog by 6, lost by 7

S.F. - :logo: favored by 13, won by 35

NYG - :logo: underdog by 1, lost by 36

Phil. - :logo: favored by 3, won by 7

T.B. - :logo: favored by 1, lost by 1

Oak. - :logo: favored by 6, lost by 3

S.D. - :logo: underdog by 3.5, lost by 6

St.L. - :logo: favored by 3.5, won by 15

Ariz. - :logo: favored by 3.5, won by 4

Dallas - :logo: underdog by 1, won by 28

Giants - :logo: favored by 3.5, won by 15

Overall versus the spread the Redskins are 7-6-1. But that's not what you posited. You indicated you thought the Redskins didn't win very much when they are favored. As you can see, when favored, the Redskins are 7-2.

What does this mean? Essentially it means the Redskins have been winning the games they are supposed to win (and that the oddsmakers generally know what they are doing ;) )

Archived