Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One sure way we will WIN Sunday

Dccat

I truly think with the way our D is playing we can shut this team out, They are beat up, and we are on a roll. If we shut them out we will leave no ?, B/cuz I'm certain w/out Kearse,and their corners We should be able to score on them pretty easy

As I have stated on several other threads, the D needs to shut Moats down and we need to get the running game going on the outside. We need to run away from Trotter as he is the heart of their run defense.

You don't try to run away from him (Trotter). You run directly at him and nullify his impact.

I truly think with the way our D is playing we can shut this team out, They are beat up, and we are on a roll. If we shut them out we will leave no ?, B/cuz I'm certain w/out Kearse,and their corners We should be able to score on them pretty easy

Theres not a doubt in my mind the Redskins are going after philly with everything they got, and you hit the nail on the head brotha, our defense is going to destroy anyone wearing green and touching the football!!!! :eaglesuck

Theres not a doubt in my mind the Redskins are going after philly with everything they got, and you hit the nail on the head brotha, our defense is going to destroy anyone wearing green and touching the football!!!! :eaglesuck

two words

KILL PHILL -y

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Archived