Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do we actually have to play this game?

Art Monk 4 HOF

This is going to be the longest week ever. I'm completely bipolar right now; I go from ecstatic from the Giants game to terrified of missing the playoffs every 5 minutes. I actually couldn't sleep last night because I was so worried, yet I should be so happy right now.

Is anyone else as terrified as I am? I can't envision a scenario where I watch this game without vomiting every 5 minutes. If the Eagles ever take the lead, I might jab a pen into my neck.

Please, just let us beat this crappy team. I think we can beat anyone in the NFC if we just get into the dance.

:eaglesuck

This is going to be the longest week ever. I'm completely bipolar right now; I go from ecstatic from the Giants game to terrified of missing the playoffs every 5 minutes. I actually couldn't sleep last night because I was so worried, yet I should be so happy right now.

Is anyone else as terrified as I am? I can't envision a scenario where I watch this game without vomiting every 5 minutes. If the Eagles ever take the lead, I might jab a pen into my neck.

Please, just let us beat this crappy team. I think we can beat anyone in the NFC if we just get into the dance.

:eaglesuck

Yeah, I'm going back and forth myself. One minute I find myself thinking about playoff show downs, and the next minute I find myself panicing about even making it in to the playoffs. I am nervous, but in a good way. HTTR!!!

JUST REMEMBER THE RAIDERS, CHARGERS & BUCS GAMES......WE BETTER COME TO PLAY OR THE SKINS WILL SITTING ON THEIR ASSES WATCHING DALLAS IN THE PLAYOFFS. IF WE LOOSE THIS GAME, IM GOING TO KICK MY NEIGHBORS ASS (EAGLES FAN).....:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Man, you sure got it bad.:laugh:

It's easy to see what your priorities are, which reminds me of mine in the 70's, 80's and into the 90's. But remember, this is only a game. And don't worry, I won't even ask you what your priorities are in the other six months of the year.:silly:

I am full of anticipation for this game as well..... I know the players are aware of what they need to do. I have been so jacked up these last 3 weeks and I've said all along before the Dallas game that "the game doenst have to be close". I will say once again that this game doesnt have to be close. Lets make The Link empty by the start of the fourth quarter!!

Go Skins!

There is no way we are losing this game. First, we are determined to win our last five games of the year and won't let up a bit. Second, if we get at Coy Detmer or McMahon its done. Brunell or Ramsey, we r kicking some major ass.:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Lets just go out there and get a big win for GIBBS!

-Hail!

Chill.

We are on a roll and we've seemed to mature and gel at the right time to not go in with a let down like we did vs the Giants and Bucs after big home game wins.

I'm not saying that the Eagles will lay down. THey will play us rather tough early. The fact is that they are just too banged up to play head to head with anybody right now.

As long as we play mistake-free football, we win this game.

Archived