Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Washington's hit on Eli

ZoEd

Wow! Marcus came in untouched and knocked the snot out of Eli. That was the highlight of the game for me. :point2sky Eli is one of those players you love to hate, week after week I've watched this kid throw temper tantrums on the field if a receiver drops a pass or a call doesn't go his way. It irritates the crap out of me to see a grown man act like that and to see him get drilled made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I watched it over and over again on my DVR, slow motion and all. After the play you could see Eli shake his head and sand was falling out of his helmet, gotta love it. A side note though, Washington could have hit him a lot harder I think but being the class act that he is, he merely drove him in the ground. :applause: He should feel lucky it wasn't Lavar or ST, I think one of them would have killed him. :doh: Roy Williams would have ran past him and pulled him down by the jersey. :laugh: Hail to the Redskins! We're going to the playoffs!

You know, I was so stoked over the hit that I didn't even get pissed about it. I sure didn't look like his arm was moving at all when he was laid out. Another one of the non-calls to throw in a whinning Giant fans face. God that was a nice hit, just like the one Clark made that was called a penalty.

Archived