Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Craziest PLAYOFF Perdicament...

AUviaDC101

EVER... (ASSUMING GB WINS TODAY)

If Tampa Bay loses to NO. Atlanta Beats CAROLINA, AND OAKLAND Beats NYG...

And MINN beat chicago (next week)...

And OF COURSE we beat the Eagles... We will be the #2 team in the playoffs...

Its crazy, I know... But its alot better than being 5-6... I hated that feeling!!!

or, of course we just beat the Eagles, then go to NY and STOMP TIKI...

God IS purple!

IF the Bears lose tonight to Green Bay which I can't see happening, there are five teams that still could finish with the number 2 seed: Giants, Redskins, Bucs, Panthers, and Bears. If the Bears do lose, oddly enough, we will have to hope the Vikings win in Baltimore tonight so they have a reason to play next week. If they win, they would win the division over the Bears and the Bears could be out altogether if certain things happen.

I just don't see Green Bay winning tonight.

TB would be #2 because they beat us head to head? Or is that merely for the Wildcard race?[/Quote]

If it were just Washington and Tampa, the Bucs would get the head to head. But when looking at 3 teams (Bears, Redskins, Bucs) it goes head to head to head first then conference record. The only way head to head to head matters is if one team swept the other two. That did not happen so it goes to conference record which the Skins would win.

']If it were just Washington and Tampa' date=' the Bucs would get the head to head. But when looking at 3 teams (Bears, Redskins, Bucs) it goes head to head to head first then conference record. The only way head to head to head matters is if one team swept the other two. That did not happen so it goes to conference record which the Skins would win.[/quote']

Exactly

Just read the ORIGINAL post... it is VALID. We have the Best conference record, and we beat Chitown... So... We'd be the #2 if hell almost froze over.

But anyway, we beat the Eagles, go to NY, and stop the Giants (injury free)... We are in the super bowl. The seahawks are FLUKE, the BEARS ARE SUPER fluke. The Panthers are the ONLY team I'm worried about.

i'm out

Archived