Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Got Beat NY, Dont Blame the Refs!!!!

MustangSteve

correction: 70-20. Our defense has been magnificant. The O gave up 30+ percent of our total defensive allowence for opposing offensive td's in the last 2 weeks. G-Men scored 13 offensive points and Dallas 7. And, we have outscored opponents 111 to 49 (counting the defensive td by the blew york giants) over our last 4 games. Outscoring opponents, on average 27 to 12. Not too shabby ladies and gentlemen, not too shabby at all. Without the defensive td it goes to 27 to 10. Those are dominating numbers.

I hate to name call, especially on Christmas Eve, but this guy WolfA4 guy is a tool! You're going to call out the refs in a game against the Niners in which the Giants blew, what, a 24-point lead or something? And again in a game where you lost by 15 today? Get real!! Unlike a class guy like Tom who admits his team's faults today, I think you're probably feeling a wee-bit guilty that the Giants actually got that extra home game and realistically are not a better team than the Redskins. I'm not saying the Redskins are necessarily the better team overall.......but we were today. Suck it up!!

Questionable game-altering calls in the Denver and Oakland games. Disgraceful call in the Tampa Bay game at the end. If Rabach didn't hold in the San Diego game that was an easy field goal, which would have ended it. The only game they actually shood have lost was the first Giant game, in which they had no chance. The New york newspapers this week had deified the Giants...until today. If they want to talk about calls, nobody can top Gibbs with the calls that have gone against him-sometimes easily refutable by replay-this year.

Archived