Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You Got Beat NY, Dont Blame the Refs!!!!

MustangSteve

You striat up got smacked in the mouth, the Refs didnt have a thing to do with your sorry Defense not being able to stop Clinton Portis, Santana Moss or Chris Cooley.

Just be glad we ran the clock out insteading of torching you more with Santana, face the fact you cant beat a winning team on the road and NO way you can beat us in our house!!!!

The Refs gave you your only Touchdown on offense by calling a penalty on a clean play when we JACKED UP your reciever!!! Now go lose to Oakland and give us our title we rightfully own, NFC East Champs!!!!

Redskins 35 Giants 20

You striat up got smacked in the mouth, the Refs didnt have a thing to do with your sorry Defense not being able to stop Clinton Portis, Santana Moss or Chris Cooley.

Just be glad we ran the clock out insteading of torching you more with Santana, face the fact you cant beat a winning team on the road and NO way you can beat us in our house!!!!

The Refs gave you your only Touchdown on offense by calling a penalty on a clean play when we JACKED UP your reciever!!! Now go lose to Oakland and give us our title we rightfully own, NFC East Champs!!!!

Redskins 35 Giants 20

Because skins fans NEVER blame the refs... this post deserves alot of merit and consideration! Nice work! :doh: :applause: :rolleyes:

Because skins fans NEVER blame the refs... this post deserves alot of merit and consideration! Nice work! :doh: :applause: :rolleyes:

:nono:

We have legitimate complaints, not just whinning because we lost.

The sad part is the Giants got several calls, including the TD, and still complain.

I congratulate the skins on their late season surge but I don't think a skins fan has any room to argue opposing fans to not complain about calls. Right Bubba? :)

wrong again we only complain when there is reason too.

I haven't blamed the officals for blowing a call against the Skins since the Bucs game... until the Ryan Clark PF call today, but hey, why let facts stand in the way of a spin attempt

']I don't blame the refs' date=' I blame Will Allen. He was responsible for giving up three TD's.[/quote']

Tom I know you dont, your one of the classiest fans I ever seen and this Post was no way intended to you. To be honest, your team just wouldnt go away dayum it lol, Both our teams are only 2 years old and just think how great were going to be the next few years, wow. To be honest, I think were the best 2 teams in the Playoffs, by us beating Philly of course and we better, and no doubt the best Division in the NFC. Dayum Dallas wont go away either lol.

:nono:

We have legitimate complaints, not just whinning because we lost.

The sad part is the Giants got several calls, including the TD, and still complain.

Thank you Bubba, with scoring 35 points a game, screw the refs!!!! We could of ran the score up but I love the class of our coach, A humble man with the Hottest team in the NFC, and yes Im including Seattle!!!!

I congratulate the skins on their late season surge but I don't think a skins fan has any room to argue opposing fans to not complain about calls. Right Bubba? :)

Have you watched any football over the last decade or so? NO team in the league has been screwed over by the refs as much as the Skins have, especially against Dallas! It's about dam time they had some calls go their way!

Have you watched any football over the last decade or so? NO team in the league has been screwed over by the refs as much as the Skins have, especially against Dallas! It's about dam time they had some calls go their way!

ah sorry buddy, but the ref's rob the Giants weekly in the NFL, biggest piece of evidence is the wild card playoff game in 2002. you can't end a game on a defensive penalty!

^^^ much as I don't care for most of your posts I have to agree with you here...lol

We finally got a few non calls in our favor that we usually don't, I think the Giants had some reasons to gripe in this game...but like I said in another post, you give the gints another TD and it still wouldnt have been enough.

On top of that there were still alot of missed holdling calls by the Giants Oline against us. kinda went both ways in this one.

It is one thing to be pissed about one play that was the game, 35-34 two point conversion for all the marbles and it is a completely different thing to whine and cry about holding calls.

Give me a break, the Giants got whipped.

Archived