Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Years Day!!

TradeTheBeal!

MBoyd, I've been to the Linc the past two years for the Skins-Eagles games in the club level. The club level at that stadium is outstanding. I don't know if you've been to the club level at FedEx (I have season tix in the club) but the Linc's club section blows it away, IMO. The fare is very gourmet, unlike FedEx's, where the concession stands are basically the same as you find on the lower level. You don't have all the seating in the concourse that you do at FedEx, but you have plasma screen TVs grouped in fours every so often with a different game on each. I was pissed last week walking around the club level at FedEx and couldn't find a TV that was televising the Vikings-Steelers game, which I thought was the most important as far as impacting the Skins was concerned. Get to the stadium early (should open at 2 for the 4:15 game) and enjoy yourself before watching the Skins from your seats. Hopefully enough things will happen this week that we'll be in the playoffs by game time and maybe fighting for a division title berth!

I go to the skins game there every year. I have gone since the old days of the Vet. You will be fine as long as you are not obnoxious. If you saw how the Cowboyz fans got harassed at FedEx last week, it is very similar. I have always sat in the upper level w. the blue collar crowd. I m sure it is a little more tame in the club level. If you do wear a jersey, people will be yelling at you all game. Are you tailgating? We'll probably go to McFaddens at the Phillies stadium before the game. It is a pretty sweet spot

Archived