Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cocky Giants fans

ljer

I live here in the midst of them.

The confidence they have in thinking they are gonna whup us is sickening. We have no chance. Tiki is gonna run thru us like we are the Kansas City Chiefs Version II.

Somehow they have become the Indianapolis Colts.

Sorry Gmen fans. This time it's in OUR HOUSE and as far as I know, no owner has died this week.

I wouldn't be so upbeat. We are no pushover as you may want to believe, no matter what the media tells you.

Merry Christmas........... :gaintsuck

"WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!"

I tell you this is gonna be an AWESOME GAME!!!!

Hahha yeah it is... last week was just sweeping Dallas and showing them who's the best team of the rivalry...

On Saturday, things are different. We are getting revenge for a shutout, we are keeping our playoffs alive, and showing the NFL world that we MEAN BUSINESS.

LETS GET IT UP!!! GO SKINS!!! :gaintsuck

I live here in the midst of them.

The confidence they have in thinking they are gonna whup us is sickening. We have no chance. Tiki is gonna run thru us like we are the Kansas City Chiefs Version II.

Somehow they have become the Indianapolis Colts.

Sorry Gmen fans. This time it's in OUR HOUSE and as far as I know, no owner has died this week.

I wouldn't be so upbeat. We are no pushover as you may want to believe, no matter what the media tells you.

Merry Christmas........... :gaintsuck

Oddly enough, this time around, most of the media are picking us to win.

At this point and in all honesty, Giants fans have the right to be ****y. Their team is in first place and, when they last faced us, we played our annual Murphy's Law game and got a nice 36-0 pasting for out trouble.

On the bright side, Dallas fans were ****y too. We were lucky to win that game in Dallas, they said. Well, this time it's in our house with 90,000 screaming, playoff-hungry fans. Voices rested for six days, our bush-leaguers will once again make the difference and the team will feed off of it.

Be afraid She-li, be VERY afraid.

if the Giants were really that strong of a club (ie equal to a 13-1 team) they wouldn't have had such a hard time beating the Owen-less, McNabb-less, Westbrook-less Eagles in Philly two weeks ago in overtime :)

this club is no juggernaut. they are a team that has done a good job of winning the games they should win and not getting caught in a midseason rut like the Redskins did.

but the thought that the Giants are on the brink of exploding into a Super Bowl winning team is just amusing to me :laugh:

Eli doesnt crumble to pressure. The Giants have a very good Oline and he doesnt hang onto the ball as Bleedso did! I just think the Giant O matches up very well against the Skins D, especially since your CB's are all banged up.

need to remove those ny homer glasses, Manning is struggling the past 3 games... pessure rattles him

and his 2 worse career games have been against Washington.

Don't expect a bunch of turnovers this time.

Archived