Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Larry Weisman Chat

bubba9497

http://transcripts.usatoday.com/Chats/transcript.aspx?c=532 full article

Fairfax, Virginia: Hey Larry, The Redskins defense is having a Pro Bowl Year. So why was Sean Taylor snubbed? Is Brett Favre finished? Your #1 Fan...

Larry Weisman: Hey, fan. I was wondering if we'd see you here today. ... If I were naming a Redskin or two to the Pro Bowl, I'd have taken Marcus Washington and Cornelius Griffin. Washington went last year -- Griffin changes the game just by being in it. People (and other teams) have this perception of the Redskins as a nameless group with no individual standouts and it hurts them in this sort of voting. ... Favre? Yeah, we discussed him earlier while you were at the gym. Looks cooked to me. Seeya.

http://transcripts.usatoday.com/Chats/transcript.aspx?c=532 full article

Fairfax, Virginia: Hey Larry, The Redskins defense is having a Pro Bowl Year. So why was Sean Taylor snubbed? Is Brett Favre finished? Your #1 Fan...

Larry Weisman: Hey, fan. I was wondering if we'd see you here today. ... If I were naming a Redskin or two to the Pro Bowl, I'd have taken Marcus Washington and Cornelius Griffin. Washington went last year -- Griffin changes the game just by being in it. People (and other teams) have this perception of the Redskins as a nameless group with no individual standouts and it hurts them in this sort of voting. ... Favre? Yeah, we discussed him earlier while you were at the gym. Looks cooked to me. Seeya.

this guy gets it. If anyone on our D deserved it, it was Griffen and Washington. Marcus Washington....the best football player you never heard about!!!!!

I think Moss deserves the ProBowl spot more than Griffin...

...but I think Marcus Washington deserves the ProBowl spot more than Samuels

I don't understand this mentality. Why pit members of the same team against each other.. Didn't all of them deserve to get in?

Archived