Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants are not a team 2 worry with

WARPATHSKINS

Not all fans think they are the 65 Packers! Infact, one could say the same thing for SOME of the fans on this board-you barely beat the Cardinals, have one great game against a rival, and you still are 8 and 6. Last time you had a blowout (niners) you fell flat the next week (Giants). Yet many of your fans feel this team is invincible.

Facts are, Skins and Giants are good but not great, neither is invincible, and the Giants right now are two games better in the standings, and in better position for the playoffs. No guarantees. This Giants fan has to live with the ups and downs of his team, just like your true fans. Think it was easy watching three missed FG's in Seattle? Probably like watching the lowly Raiders beat you at home.

Separate issue:

But if we all are, what did one fellow say-"Gay Ass", etc, etc, how did your team lose to a bunch of "Gay Ass" so-and-so's? By 36 points. First shutout of the skins in how many decades? And you lost to "Gay Asses". Sounds like you got one thing on your mind.

Loser.

To the rest of you, here's to a great December NFC East matchup!

I think we're going to beat the Giants handedly. The last meeting was an anomaly and the conspiracy theorist in me thinks the game was staged in honor of New York and Wellington Mara.

I think we should have this game but at least 10 points, even though the Giants beat a good KC team, their squad didn't impress me. Tiki impressed me and KC's defense was a disgrace.

Our defense has been playing well, and one things for sure, Tiki isn't going to break 7 tackles against us. And I'm not even worried about Elisha Manning. His play of late is laughable.

However if we do lose, I will not be upset as I am just excited to be playing meaningful football in December. Plus, if the Giants put a hurting on us, we don't even deserve to be in the playoffs!!

Just remember, everyone thought that last weeks game was going to be close. I expect a hard fought match, but as I said above, I think we're going to walk them like doggy.

:gaintsuck

Not all fans think they are the 65 Packers! Infact, one could say the same thing for SOME of the fans on this board-you barely beat the Cardinals, have one great game against a rival, and you still are 8 and 6. Last time you had a blowout (niners) you fell flat the next week (Giants). Yet many of your fans feel this team is invincible.

Facts are, Skins and Giants are good but not great, neither is invincible, and the Giants right now are two games better in the standings, and in better position for the playoffs. No guarantees. This Giants fan has to live with the ups and downs of his team, just like your true fans. Think it was easy watching three missed FG's in Seattle? Probably like watching the lowly Raiders beat you at home.

Separate issue:

But if we all are, what did one fellow say-"Gay Ass", etc, etc, how did your team lose to a bunch of "Gay Ass" so-and-so's? By 36 points. First shutout of the skins in how many decades? And you lost to "Gay Asses". Sounds like you got one thing on your mind.

Loser.

To the rest of you, here's to a great December NFC East matchup!

So are you saying we should not root for our team because you say so. Look I remember being 4-12, and 3-13 and I made as much noise any Cowboy fan and will continue to do so until the day I die. You Midget fans are fairweather fans and because Midget fans suck, you come here and trash us for our loyalty.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I am saying the opposite, and I seriously respect those fans that stick with their teams through thick and thin.

I just don't like the poster who generalizes and insults all Giants fans. We have had a lot of the same experiences of glory and suffering! I am glad that both teams, and even the Cowboys, are competitive.

I think we're going to beat the Giants handedly. The last meeting was an anomaly and the conspiracy theorist in me thinks the game was staged in honor of New York and Wellington Mara.

I think we should have this game but at least 10 points, even though the Giants beat a good KC team, their squad didn't impress me. Tiki impressed me and KC's defense was a disgrace.

Our defense has been playing well, and one things for sure, Tiki isn't going to break 7 tackles against us. And I'm not even worried about Elisha Manning. His play of late is laughable.

However if we do lose, I will not be upset as I am just excited to be playing meaningful football in December. Plus, if the Giants put a hurting on us, we don't even deserve to be in the playoffs!!

Just remember, everyone thought that last weeks game was going to be close. I expect a hard fought match, but as I said above, I think we're going to walk them like doggy.

:gaintsuck

First, it's Elijah.

Second, even with good tackling last game, your D gave up 200 plus to Tiki. Tiki is having a great year, and I am not so sure you will stuff him, even with Griffin back.

Third, when you stop Tiki, what do you do with Shockey and Burress? Your CB's are nicked up, and if ST gives run support, who covers Shockey? These are meant to be serious questions, not taunts.

Fourth, Eli has been just fine. We Giants fans go over this again and again, but Eli wins. And if you are leading in the fourth quarter, he plays excellently. He has one of the best QB ratings in the fourth quarter, even with a bad one in Philly (BTW, whose defense is still excellent).

Yeah, I thought last week's game was going to be close. Same thing happened as in the Giant-Redskin game. Anomaly. Doesn't affect this game.

First, it's Elijah.

Second, even with good tackling last game, your D gave up 200 plus to Tiki. Tiki is having a great year, and I am not so sure you will stuff him, even with Griffin back.

Third, when you stop Tiki, what do you do with Shockey and Burress? Your CB's are nicked up, and if ST gives run support, who covers Shockey? These are meant to be serious questions, not taunts.

Fourth, Eli has been just fine. We Giants fans go over this again and again, but Eli wins. And if you are leading in the fourth quarter, he plays excellently. He has one of the best QB ratings in the fourth quarter, even with a bad one in Philly (BTW, whose defense is still excellent).

Yeah, I thought last week's game was going to be close. Same thing happened as in the Giant-Redskin game. Anomaly. Doesn't affect this game.

No--It's Elisha--get your facts straight

Full Name: Elisha Nelson Manning

Born: January 3, 1981

New Orleans, LA

Height: 6-4

Weight: 218 lbs.

from espn.com player profiles

First, it's Elijah.[/Quote]

Sorry, that's a boys name. Elisha is a memberless school girl.

Second, even with good tackling last game, your D gave up 200 plus to Tiki. Tiki is having a great year, and I am not so sure you will stuff him, even with Griffin back.[/Quote]

You're right. Tiki is 63% of your offensive production and a valid candidate for MVP. Read: single point of failure. I hope Sean Taylor blows him up like Israeli shopping mall, and you have to rely on (see below).

Third, when you stop Tiki, what do you do with Shockey and Burress? Your CB's are nicked up, and if ST gives run support, who covers Shockey? These are meant to be serious questions, not taunts.[/Quote]

Burress is a farkin' cheater, that man only gets position by pushing off...all of the time. He's a good receiver, but I more worried about that the speed and surpising consistency of Toomer this year. Shockey can be a little tricky. He has seemed to appear and disappear throughout the season, and hasn't been instantiated as a principle weapon in your offense. He did well last game (against the Skins), but our LB's have been gaining esteem and confidence over our last three wins.

Fourth, Eli has been just fine. We Giants fans go over this again and again, but Eli wins. And if you are leading in the fourth quarter, he plays excellently. He has one of the best QB ratings in the fourth quarter, even with a bad one in Philly (BTW, whose defense is still excellent).[/Quote]

She's definitely got the yards, but hell of late THEY"RE MOSTLY TWO YARD COMPLETIONS TO TIKI AND THEN HE DAZZLES THE D.

And doing fine compared to who? Brett Favre? Aaron Brooks? If Elisha sees the pressure that Bledsoe saw, we will pick up the screen or just get plain tired of intercepting the ball.

This will be an epic December battle, for about a quarter in a half. Just remember what happened last December when you guys came to Landover; those are my expectations.

No--It's Elisha--get your facts straight

Full Name: Elisha Nelson Manning

Born: January 3, 1981

New Orleans, LA

Height: 6-4

Weight: 218 lbs.

from espn.com player profiles

My bad-seen it on websites (for what that's worth) as Elijah. But as I look around now, the vast majority say Elisha

Sorry, that's a boys name. Elisha is a memberless school girl.

You're right. Tiki is 63% of your offensive production and a valid candidate for MVP. Read: single point of failure. I hope Sean Taylor blows him up like Israeli shopping mall, and you have to rely on (see below).

Burress is a farkin' cheater, that man only gets position by pushing off...all of the time. He's a good receiver, but I more worried about that the speed and surpising consistency of Toomer this year. Shockey can be a little tricky. He has seemed to appear and disappear throughout the season, and hasn't been instantiated as a principle weapon in your offense. He did well last game (against the Skins), but our LB's have been gaining esteem and confidence over our last three wins.

She's definitely got the yards, but hell of late THEY"RE MOSTLY TWO YARD COMPLETIONS TO TIKI AND THEN HE DAZZLES THE D.

And doing fine compared to who? Brett Favre? Aaron Brooks? If Elisha sees the pressure that Bledsoe saw, we will pick up the screen or just get plain tired of intercepting the ball.

This will be an epic December battle, for about a quarter in a half. Just remember what happened last December when you guys came to Landover; those are my expectations.

Great wit! Call an opposing player a girl, and you don't have to concern yourself any more! Hopefully the skins will follow your lead!

Go ahead and 'blow up' Tiki with ST. Two major problems with your grand theory:

1. Y'all said you were gonna do that last time. Need I remind you of the outcome? Let it repeat. The grass at FedEx is the same as at the Meadowlands, and crowd noise doesn't affect a running back.

2. Who covers Shockey? Seriously, who? I mean, a LB? Ha! A CB, like one of your injured ones? Double Ha! Sorry, pal, this theory falls apart rather quickly. I guess that is why you are not a pro football scout.

Yeah, last year. Eli in his third or fourth game? You know, he has gained just a mite of experience since then. And how come you couldn't repeat that up the road in NY? Or couldn't even score? Let's see-the Giants were high on emotion, right? Or the Skins were flat?

How about the execution on the field? Well Mara wasn't playing. In fact, neither were the Redskins, apparently. So I will give props for one blowout of the Cowboys. Just remember what happened the week after your last blowout.

You lost to a girl!

It seems like every few years the giants have a good season and all the giants fan club come out the woods 2 talk crap.I have seen 1 good game by the giants this season and someone had 2 die 4 them 2 play well.EMERGENCY MESSAGE 4 u gay ass giant fans no 1 is dead this week.So why should the skins worry.

this is a stupid stupid post meant to piss you trolls off. If I were you id just leave it alone because you cant fight fire with fire. We unfortunately have posters like these just like you...

My bad-seen it on websites (for what that's worth) as Elijah. But as I look around now, the vast majority say Elisha

No problem--I'm not quite sure how to pronounce it either. It's definitely a unique spelling and I can see why he uses Eli instead. But down here inside the beltway--he'll always be known as Elisha.

Also, regarding Shockey--he is a talented player, but seriously overated. He drops passes all the time--in fact, he had a keep drop against KC, didn't he? He seems to do that at least once a game.

No problem--I'm not quite sure how to pronounce it either. It's definitely a unique spelling and I can see why he uses Eli instead. But down here inside the beltway--he'll always be known as Elisha.

Also, regarding Shockey--he is a talented player, but seriously overated. He drops passes all the time--in fact, he had a keep drop against KC, didn't he? He seems to do that at least once a game.

Tell me about it! With all his potential, he can't concentrate on every pass, like a professional should do.

The problem is better this year, but still galls us each time it happens. I disagree a bit on the over-rated part. His sensational plays make up somewhat for those stupid drops, and my personal feeling is that he is one of the best three TE's in football. Yeah, I am a bit of a homer, not too bad though.

I like Gibbs, and think he brings class to an organization. Obviously, his skills speak for themselves. I hope Snyder gives him his fair chance, winning or losing.

How do you feel about Snyder as an owner?

the 4 losses that the Giants have are

1. chargers

2. cowboys

3. vikings

4. seahawks

Now other that the Giants beating us... 2 of their loses are to teams weve beaten. ( cowboys and seahawks) the other (vikings) we are beating in the wild card race. And the chargers, even though we lost to them, we still went into the fourth quarter winning and even after letting them catch up we still went into overtime... so in conclusion i personally don't think anyone should worry. we just need to be with our team...

Tell me about it! With all his potential, he can't concentrate on every pass, like a professional should do.

The problem is better this year, but still galls us each time it happens. I disagree a bit on the over-rated part. His sensational plays make up somewhat for those stupid drops, and my personal feeling is that he is one of the best three TE's in football. Yeah, I am a bit of a homer, not too bad though.

I like Gibbs, and think he brings class to an organization. Obviously, his skills speak for themselves. I hope Snyder gives him his fair chance, winning or losing.

How do you feel about Snyder as an owner?

I'm not the guy to ask about Snyder as an owner--I absolutely dispise him. Can't stand him at all--can't stand to look at him with those stupid sunglasses or those annoying french cuffs. But as long as he stays out of Gibbs' way, I'll temper my criticism.

Snyder definitely wants to win and definitely spends to win--but he has absolutely no class, unlike the late JKC

Hopefully he will stay out of Gibbs way, if you want a successful football operation.

The old Colts, with Bob Irsay, and the Cardinals forever, with Bill Bidwill, never seemed/seem to let go of control. And in this day and age you need football experts to make it happen. My two cents.

Archived