Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Phillip Daniels, Cheerleaders and Chris Paul

stwasm

Since the Redskins-Giants showdown is on Saturday instead of Sunday, Redskins Late Night will air Friday night at 1:00 on Channel 9. This week's guest is the NFC Defensive Player of the Week, Phillip Daniels. I asked how he gets up for this game after the emotional win over Dallas and he told me that the team realizes that they must stop Tiki and that they should be all right if they do that. We'll see. Below are pics from the taping. Enjoy!

I was going to go until I realized you had to be 21 to get in. :rolleyes: Being 20 is the worst age you can be.

word. and my bday is in November too. all my friends will be gettin drunk(legally) every weekend and ill be the damn designated driver till NOV. lol

What's up stawsm....I am the tall dude that is always at the tapings (making noise). I didn't know you were a member of this board. HTTR

Oh, hey man! Hollah! I see our fellow posters are taking quite a liking to Miss Courtney. It's a lot of fun. Next Wednesday is the last taping of the season, so you DEFINITELY have to be there.

Archived