Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

400 level seating?

Lee55055

Hey guys,

I'm dying to go to the game this saturday and on a college student's budget I don't want to spend too much so ive been looking at possible 400 level seats around the 50 yard line. How is the view from up there? Will I have to be constantly squinting my eyes to see what's going on in the game? I just don't want to dish out the money if im not going to see much. Thanks.

Lee

yeah its a great view from up there really.. i have sat in club and i actually like the uppers better... you can see the play develop and everything... you dont miss anything..... bring binoculars if you really wanna see like their faces and read jerseys etc... but other than that you dont need them...

I'm dying to go to the game this saturday and on a college student's budget I don't want to spend too much so ive been looking at possible 400 level seats around the 50 yard line. How is the view from up there?

Lee

Here is a link to a thread I created with about 20 pictures from last game from my seat in section 404 row 27 (That's at the goal line 3 rows from the top).

Redskins vs Cowboys pictures

You should have no problem at all. :2cents:

went for the first time and was in the corner of the stadium on the redskins sideline. It was a good view overall I thought. I think as long as you are in the first 15 rows or so, it is fine. One thing I did notice though was that even though sideline would be nice, the closer you are to the 50, the further you are from the field. I personally liked the corner view in row 11.

Section 425 Row 25 and I saw the BS Late Hit call of Marcus Washington hitting Whitten before he went out of bounds. He was still going upfield when Marcus nailed him. I also saw that Moss rolled into the end zone before being touched. That was a TD.... or pretty damn close.. hehe..

Guest ComebackKing

Sweet I'm in 423 row 14 this week. Glad to hear you can see stuff from up high! I was worried it'll be too far away from the action. A good pair of Binocs and a sweet Camera should make it all that much better.

Up Here In The Wild Blue Yonder The View Of The Field Is Great,you See The Plays Develope,pphaselus You're Closer To God(he's A Fan Too !!)

Mike T Sec 441-row 2 Seat 8----enjoy

Phase 2 Of The Redskins Uprising Begins 12/24 05 1pm Be There!!

ima be in 407 for this game coming up.. the time i went to the eagles game i was in the 400 level but i was on the opposite side of the field, and when i would look at the big screen on a penalty, i always thought the penalty was for the team opposite of the one that the penalty was called for. i was cussing and yellin, while all the other redskin fans were cheering :doh:

ima be in 407 for this game coming up.. the time i went to the eagles game i was in the 400 level but i was on the opposite side of the field, and when i would look at the big screen on a penalty, i always thought the penalty was for the team opposite of the one that the penalty was called for. i was cussing and yellin, while all the other redskin fans were cheering :doh:

Now that's funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived