Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sean Taylor Show on ESPN (Jack'd up)

LiveStrongSkins

Anyone else find it funny that Sean practically lives on Jack'd up? Say what you want about him missing a few occasional tackles but you better believe Coughlin is spending hours on trying to figure out how to keep the ball away from him at all times. Mondays guests on the Sean Taylor show: none other than Jeremy Shockey and Plaxico Burress. :laugh:

He's one of the few safeties in the league athletic enough to leave in single coverage with Shockey and to beat Shockey going up for the ball. Actually, he's the only safety I can think of who's on equal footing versus Randy Moss when the ball's in the air. So yeah, the Giants are going to have to account for him.

Anyone else find it funny that Sean practically lives on Jack'd up? Say what you want about him missing a few occasional tackles but you better believe Coughlin is spending hours on trying to figure out how to keep the ball away from him at all times. Mondays guests on the Sean Taylor show: none other than Jeremy Shockey and Plaxico Burress. :laugh:

I love ST, so don't get me wrong, but I don't think hitting someone really hard makes up for a missed tackle. Whether you tackle someone hard, or tackle them softly, as long as they go down, you're fine. However, if you lower your head on, say, Tiki Barber, and miss.....Well, Tiki's made a living off of people doing that. I'll take solid play on the football field over highlights anyday.

Fake a hand off, Taylor bites...there, he's accounted for.

That is one of the most stupid responses I've heard from a Gnats fan all week. It actually makes 100% no sense. Has Taylor ever been burned by a fake handoff? And, if it's so easy, why doesn't everyone do it?

That is one of the most stupid responses I've heard from a Gnats fan all week. It actually makes 100% no sense. Has Taylor ever been burned by a fake handoff? And, if it's so easy, why doesn't everyone do it?

Uggg... So, it is your belief that Sean Taylor does not fall for playaction? Is that really what you are saying?

We can also revisit the week 2 fleeflicker that Dallas gave us. Taylor let up the only TD that game.

Uggg... So, it is your belief that Sean Taylor does not fall for playaction? Is that really what you are saying?

We can also revisit the week 2 fleeflicker that Dallas gave us. Taylor let up the only TD that game.

A flea flicker is NOT play-action/fake handoff. Two totally different plays. In addition, let them run the flea-flicker over and over if they want to. It will backfire.

EDIT: What afkidd said ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow....

How is a flea flicker play action???

I love ST, so don't get me wrong, but I don't think hitting someone really hard makes up for a missed tackle. Whether you tackle someone hard, or tackle them softly, as long as they go down, you're fine. However, if you lower your head on, say, Tiki Barber, and miss.....Well, Tiki's made a living off of people doing that. I'll take solid play on the football field over highlights anyday.

Those miscues of his are overblown to the maximum. Honestly, Do you really see him missing tackles all the time? It's about intimidation. He takes the middle of the field away from every teams gameplan unless it is a trick play. The thought of him alone causes wideouts to drop passes. Taylor is a solid as they come. His play is undoubtedly solid, it's an added bonus that when he lays the wood it gets put on the highlite shows.

Archived