Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Print This Page And Stick It On The Fridge.

Addicted2Skins

I'm most concerned with the Carolina/Dallas matchup (If we happen to lose to NY)

I DO think Carolina beats Dallas BUT if the Cowboys DO pull and upset and we lose to NY...we will need the Rams to go into Dallas and win assuming we beat Philly.

THAT would NOT be good. Minnesota plays Chicago in Minnesota the last week and Atlanta hosts Carolina...so they could both lose. But I would really hate to have to count on the Rams in Dallas.

Okay, I think I just got the jitters here. We just need to take care of business this week. I'm just sort of a wreck right now. Horrible scenarios keep going through my mind....gooose fraba....gooose fraba

I'm most concerned with the Carolina/Dallas matchup (If we happen to lose to NY)

I DO think Carolina beats Dallas BUT if the Cowboys DO pull and upset and we lose to NY...we will need the Rams to go into Dallas and win assuming we beat Philly.

THAT would NOT be good. Minnesota plays Chicago in Minnesota the last week and Atlanta hosts Carolina...so they could both lose. But I would really hate to have to count on the Rams in Dallas.

Okay, I think I just got the jitters here. We just need to take care of business this week. I'm just sort of a wreck right now. Horrible scenarios keep going through my mind....gooose fraba....gooose fraba

Giants are coming to our house. Skins just need to take care of buisness. Carolina needs one more win so they will be ready to play. No reason to worry.

Worrying won't help the Skins win. Gotta get FIRED UP, MAN!!!

I agree! We have to take care of business and protect our house. Then it won't matter if Dallas wins or looses. (Although it is always a good day when Dallas looses.) In fact, I can care less because I am banking on redemption and payback to the G-Girls come Saturday. I will be right on the 45 yard line screaming and freezing. Bring on the beer and hot chocolate.

:point2sky I can totally relate to how you are feeling. We have to bring it. Period!

I am not sure if our schedule is the toughest. But, I definitely think if we run the table, we deserve to make the playoffs because two division games is no picnic. Now, the Bucs have the easiest schedule because they still have to play New Orleans. Altanta has it a little tougher then us because they have to play two division teams that are still in contention. :( I would guarantee that they loose at least one. Therefore, if we handle the Giants and the struggling Eagles, then we are in.

:gaintsuck

Archived