Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To A Redskin?

AUviaDC101

I heard :secret: TO was looking at Jacksonville and Washington as being his next pooping ground... I personally would accept TO, but I would PRIMARILY utilize him as a #2 Reciever... Santana Moss is hands down one of the most fundamentally sound recievers in the GAME....

ALSO!!! Whats this about the TUNA and Jamal Lewis hooking up. The Chicago Tribune sportscasters (Direct TV) suggested that Jamal Lewis's agent has been in CLOSE contact with a CERTAIN Mr. Jones...

For an ever IMPROVING NFC east, the presence of Jamal Lewis would DEFINATELY turn ripples into tidal waves...

Also, a DRAFT update. It is very apparent that all the redskins need is another pass rusher (Daniels; SEC PEdigree HAS proven himself) and a #2 receiver. My suggestion would be to package Ramsey, Arrington and a 3rd rounder to maybe Miami or Detroit, and pick up Matt Roth (MIA) and possibly a high 2nd round pick with a later draft pick as well. OR maybe sending this package to Detroit for Carlos Rogers, Kalimba Edwards/or a 2nd round draft pick.

Bottom line is this, if we package Lavar's Bum ass, and Ram**** with a 3rd round draft pick, we should either pick up a loose 2nd/3rd productive receiver (CIN Chris Henry, DET Rogers, MIA Booker, HOU Bradford, SF Battle, or maybe even OAK Joey Porter!) and a 2nd round pick. The second round pic would be essentially for Auburn's DE Stanley McClover, Tennessee's DE Parys Haralson or maybe Rutgers DE Ryan Neill.

Just my perspective...

Gibbs For LiFE! 82 89 91!

:gaintsuck :40oz:

Watch out for Ceasar!!!:allhail:

first off, arrington stays. second, i've some rumors(JUST RUMORS) about ramsey-

1. a trade to the saints for a 2nd-3rd rounder

2. Jets for John Abraham

some other interesting places would be:

1. san fran- possibly give smith some good backup

2. houston- who's carr's backup?

just some ideas...

Archived