Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Irvin Playmakers--CP!!!!

Blondie

it's called, "The University of Miami". I hate that "The U" Bullcrap People from Miami think they are the coolest people on the planet.

"The U". "What, The Urethra?" I always ask.

oh, and another thing, Michael Irving, if he actually knows anything about football, he certainly doesn't display it on television. or the news. But Portis is having another good year.

it's called, "The University of Miami". I hate that "The U" Bullcrap People from Miami think they are the coolest people on the planet.

oh, and another thing, Michael Irving, if he actually knows anything about football, he certainly doesn't display it on television. or the news. But Portis is having another good year.

Chill hon. Really.......it will be ok. I have heard both Moss and CP talk about "the U".

Oh, and his last name is Irvin........not Irving. Irving is the city that houses Texas Stadium.

Blondie

Bitter Hokie fan, eh?

Convenient how they left out the dirty near-horse collar by Roy Williams on that long run.

You're right on that one. Roy Williams' horse collar tackles & helmet spearing shots is starting to strain my sense of fairness. He's a cheapshot artist. If he pulls one more cheapshot, they need to have Mike Sellers teach Roy Williams how to do the "Michael Irvin Twitch". :kungfu:

Archived