Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Week (concerns)

RedskinsNation

I think the team will be fine, what I'm most worried about will be fan turn out on Christmas Eve. Yes it's a big game, but many people go away for Christmas, or are at church. It will still be loud, but not as loud as yesterday; yesterday was out of control.

I'll be there cheering my *** off! LET'S GO SKINS!!! 12TH MAN!!:gaintsuck

The skins tried to stop the run last time Tiki got 200. What is different this time?

Well, one difference is that the game will be played at Fed Ex not the Meadowlands. The Giants have not played particularly well on the road, Manning in particular.

Another difference is that Gregg Williams gets to watch the film from the first game. He gets a second bite at the apple and I guarantee, he'll have them playing better.

Well, one difference is that the game will be played at Fed Ex not the Meadowlands. The Giants have not played particularly well on the road, Manning in particular.

Another difference is that Gregg Williams gets to watch the film from the first game. He gets a second bite at the apple and I guarantee, he'll have them playing better.

The Giants have only won 2 roadgames with Eli as QB. The New Orleans game (at the Louisiana Meadowlands) and SF (a vacation on the west coast).

Eli and the GMen talked about how hard it was to play in Seattle....they have seen nothing yet. Fedex will rock their world!!!

:gaintsuck

Hey, Happyfoosball. Are you a NY coaching plant? That's exactly the advice I would expect to hear from the Giants' coaches. You're right. We can't completely stop Tiki. But we don't have to. We just need to slow him down and force Eli to pass more. Get you guys into third down passing situations and let the twelfth man take over. Eli Manning has never experienced in his entire life what FedEx will be like next Saturday. This is it for us...The Season. It's do or die and the fans will definately show up. Frankly, I almost feel sorry for the guy. NOT!!!

Archived