Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why the Giants are going down...

RedskinsOP

There are various reasons for this downhill slope for the Giants. Before I make this list, I would just like to say that I fully respect Tiki and Strahan, but everyone else is awful.

1. Eli Manning is an Awful Quarterback: Yeah, you might have guessed I was going to say this. He threw 4 INTs versus one of the worse pass defenses in the league in the Vikings, and on top of that, it was at home. He gave them that game. I can pretty much assure you all that all the talent went into Peyton, and that Eli is a flash in the pan.

2. No More Owners Can Die: Yeah, they ran out of owners to suddenly die before the game. This means Tiki is not fighting for anything this time around (though I give him big props for what he did to us before).

3. Our Defense is Healthy Again: Finally, our full D-Line is back today, and as you can see our pass rush is healthy again. We've been injury-strucken on defense for quite some time, helping to explain our middle-season slump and our recent resurgence. On top of that, Carlos Rogers and Lavar Arrington will most likely be playing in our next game.

4. Sean Taylor & Lavar: These two are one of the fastest/most effective defensive duos in the NFL. Lavar is clocked as being one of the fastest linebackers, and is a huge playmaker. As we all know, Sean Taylor is just plain-and-simple, a half-man-half-bear.

5. Thrash will be back next week: Considering we blew out the Dallas defense today with only one receiver (Santana) getting catches, adding another threat (plus the fact that he isn't on any recent film) means that they will not be sure of exactly what Thrash is doing. This will force them to lighten coverage on Santana, and thus help Thrash/Santana/Our run game out.

6. This is a playoff game for us: We are playing to get into the playoffs, and maintain a spot in it. The Giants are pretty much already in the playoffs, and will most likely leave their main attractions in secondary roles, so that they do not get injured heading into the playoffs (e.g. Tiki injured is Giants DOA).

7. The biggest reason. Homefield Advantage. Our fans are rabid and loud, and Eli will not be able to effectively communicate with his receivers. We are going to be (probably) louder than we've been before in this season, including today's Dallas game and the Eagles game. This game is for pride (getting them back for that spanking they gave us), the playoffs, and most importantly for the team. We will unite together and stomp the Giants.

I'm just hoping I can get some decently priced tickets before Sunday. GO SKINS! :logo:

I don't think Eli is awful, but he has yet to have shown that he can carry the team on his back when the running game is stuffed.

Stop Tiki and you stop the Giants offense. Just like today we stopped the Dallas running game, and put the Cowboys into a position to have to pass and Bledsoe was a sitting duck.

You can just feel the attitude of this team is different than in years past , looking at one game at a time, playing 4 qtrs of football (finally) If the Giants think its going to be easy please have them go talk to the cowboys. This isn't going to be the same Skins team the Giants faced earlier in the year.

Oh yeah by the way....:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I feel that we can definately win this one also...the attitude of this team is very business like and it seems that they are on a mission...Eli doesnt usually play very well on the road, this is why it will be important for the 12th man to go bananas like they did today, if we rattle Eli and cause him to make early mistakes i think were gonna be in very good shape late in the game

:gaintsuck

Archived