Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which one felt BETTER??? =)

supafly

Hard to say. The 1st one was so great because we pulled the game out after all their fans started celebrating. Seeing Texas Stadium go from a party atmosphere to a morgue in the last few minutes of a game is priceless. However, today's game was probably more satisfying because the team just fired on all cylinders and totally manhandled the 'boys, who were saying all week that we stole the 1st game from them.

hard 2 decide.. today's game was awesome cuz we played probably one of our best game this season, if not the best. but in week 2, i loved it cuz it shocked the world and looking at the dallas fans' faces.. but i enjoyed today's game more cuz there was never a moment where i went :doh: .. and today's game gave us respect. :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

The first game was great because I was already down and thinking we were realy bad and all of the suden I was jumping around my living room celebrating two quick touchdowns, and the second was a big prove we can kick tha cowpukes a**** realy good, I still think the first will be in my mind forever :laugh:

Archived