Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The negativity is getting sickening...!!!

FunBunch7

Yeah, as everyone keeps saying, the most important thing is to win out at this point. Some people are flipping out a little too much over the KC loss. None of it will matter if we don't win out. Yeah, I watched the KC game and was pulling for them but it wasn't the end of the world when they lost. I'm much more concerned about OUR game tomorrow. I can't wait my fellow Skins lovers. I haven't been so pumped for a game in way too long. Finally a game against Dallas late in the season matters. The storyline couldn't be any better.

Some of you are already throwing in the towel just because the Chiefs couldn't even spell the word tackle, much less make one.

Listen up! The Skins position is the same...we just need to win out. Every thing else will work out if we do. The Vikings and Falcons are not going to win out. By tomorrow we can be in the 6th Wild Card spot. Heck, there is a sceanrio where we could clinch the wild card next week! Here is that scenario:

The Skins beat Dallas and New York to go to 9-6

Minnesota loses to Pittsburgh and Baltimore to go to 8-7

Atlanta loses to Chicago and Tampa Bay to go to 8-7

Dallas loses to Carolina to go to 8-7

We will be 1 game ahead of these teams and win tie breakers over all.

The only teams that could finish ahead of use would be Seattle, New York, Chicago, Tampa bay and Carolina...that's 5 teams...and we would still have a shot to win the division!

So chill out!

It is weird to think we could clinch a spot next week. That would be the ultimate Christmas gift! I would trade all my gifts for that. The scenario you described above isn't far fetched (other that the Redskins beating the Cowboys and Giants - oops, there's that negativity again :) ) Seriously, IF the Redskins can take care of business, those other chips could easily fall into place with the weak link being the Vikings losing to Baltimore - except the game is in Baltimore where the Ravens have all their wins this year! On the one hand it seems silly to speculate about this until after tomorrows game. On the other hand, why not speculate? Why not dream? Tomorrow it may all be over.

Thank you brotha because faithless fans are NO fans! They embarrass themselves and this board. All we need to do is win 3 more which will be a great test no doubt, and if we do this then we deserve to be in the playoffs and Im pretty sure we will be.

But dont even think the Raiders are a push over, they beat us, they beat Dallas and can beat NY in there home, but no way in NY. Im not giving the raiders the game by far, but as dirty as they play they do have a small chance and thats better then none at all.

Archived