Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Video Up Now! REPOSTED!!!

good video, Im waiting for someone to make a ST video with the "Never scared" song by bonecrusher. That song is perfect for him..

I downloaded it for that video but one it was too long and it wouldnt let me use it because it wasnt protected or something like that sorry I think this fits him to because he is a bad boy

My personal favorite (WARNING explicit lyrics) Enjoy More Videos to coem like cooley and maybe and lavar. Please post I need to know how im doing.

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2H4J2GO6F1RQJ11DWV7IDFA191

Here's my critique:

Pros -- You did a good job of lining up the music with the hits, good highlight selection

Cons -- the transitions are choppy in places, and you get "flashes" between some of the clips. I think the song choice could have been better, but maybe that's just because I hate Puff Daddy, or P-Diddy, or Poonanny, whatever he's calling himself these days. Also, you cut some clips really short, but then let others go on for awhile...not really sure why.

You do the same thing with the Moss video as well...the beginning of the screen-play TD against the Chiefs was cut off...

Anyway, that's my :2cents:, for what its worth (probably a lot less than 2 cents :) ). Thanks for taking the time to make videos! Thanks to all you video-heads!!

:cheers:

Here's my critique:

Pros -- You did a good job of lining up the music with the hits, good highlight selection

Cons -- the transitions are choppy in places, and you get "flashes" between some of the clips. I think the song choice could have been better, but maybe that's just because I hate Puff Daddy, or P-Diddy, or Poonanny, whatever he's calling himself these days. Also, you cut some clips really short, but then let others go on for awhile...not really sure why.

You do the same thing with the Moss video as well...the beginning of the screen-play TD against the Chiefs was cut off...

Anyway, that's my :2cents:, for what its worth (probably a lot less than 2 cents :) ). Thanks for taking the time to make videos! Thanks to all you video-heads!!

:cheers:

Thanks for the help thats something I can fix when i make the finale one all these you seeing now that I made are just for feed back not the finale project. When you think the clips a shorter sometimes its because i trimmed the crap off of it so it seems shorter.

Archived