Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If We Beat Dallas

willmb5

if we beat dallas....will we win out? that's the question. i believe so. i still think dallas is a better overall theam than the NY Giants, so beating them at home would be huge. The Giants haven't been good on the road goin back to last year, and the Skins would have a 3 game winning streak including a HUGE win over the cowboys at home going into the game - can't forget about the 12th man at fedex field either. the crowd would be rockin, and eli would be VERY nervous. so my mind tells me that IF we beat dallas, we will win out. the philly game won't be easy, but with that kind of momentum and the eagles on a downward spiral, we should take that game as well. my answer is yes. if we beat dallas, we WILL win out

I tend to agree with you, Dallass scares me more then the Gnats at this point. I'd rather play a second year QB at FedEx then a seasoned vet who has played in the kind of environment he is going to face on Sunday.

With that said the Gnats are a very good team that whipped us early and will present a very difficult challenge, especially if they lose against KC.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

We can beat the Cowboys, no sweat! When we defeat them, that will win we mean that we would have beaten them twice this year. Regardless of what the Giants do on Saturday, we'll be in second place right behind them in the NFC East. The Bucs, Vikes, and Falcons each have their work cut out for them. A win over Dallas would catapult our playoff status.

We will be playing for a purpose Sun. The 12th man @ Fed Ex will help. So long as Brunell doesnt throw to the wrong colored jerseys, and doesnt bobble snaps, WE GOT THIS GAME. If we take this game, we got the Giants, and we owe em big for the way the embarrased us earlier in the season.

Yes if we win Sun, WE WILL WIN OUT. Thats a big if, but thats my $0.02 worth.

Dave

if we beat dallas....will we win out? that's the question. i believe so. i still think dallas is a better overall theam than the NY Giants, so beating them at home would be huge. The Giants haven't been good on the road goin back to last year, and the Skins would have a 3 game winning streak including a HUGE win over the cowboys at home going into the game - can't forget about the 12th man at fedex field either. the crowd would be rockin, and eli would be VERY nervous. so my mind tells me that IF we beat dallas, we will win out. the philly game won't be easy, but with that kind of momentum and the eagles on a downward spiral, we should take that game as well. my answer is yes. if we beat dallas, we WILL win out

AMEN TO THAT.:dallasuck

You guys sound pretty confident that you'll beat the Giants even though they will be fighting for the division and have already put a whooping on your skins. The Giants are the best team in the division and if the skins want to beat them they'll have to play their best football. Homefield isn't everything. Talent has something to do with it and the Giants are the team with the most talent. It should make for a great game. Finally meaning something (besides who'll end up with the better draft pick) but by no means will any team have a cake walk. It's a division game and they're always tough regardless of what the teams are playing for.

I just wanna add its not "if" its "when" we beat dallas...GO BRUNELL:dallasuck :gaintsuck

:applause:

You beat me to it.... I KNOW WE WILL BEAT DALLAS! Take a look where were at. when is the last time we've been in this position. This team is HUNGRY, and come sunday, They are going to kick the living **** out of the pukes. I dont care what the Experts say, I dont care what the stats say, I dont give a damn what roy williams say, It aint happenin in our house..If the Dallas Cowpukes want a W in the column this sunday..They better catch the greyhound to houston and ask the NFL if they can please play the texans...IT aint happenin, They aint comin to our house to get a "W". The team smells blood and the cowpukes are gonna be the first of three ass woopins thats being delivered to the NFC east, Courtesy of the WASHINTON REDSKINS. Parcells, Coughlin, and Reid, You each can count on one defeat comin your way. :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

You guys sound pretty confident that you'll beat the Giants even though they will be fighting for the division and have already put a whooping on your skins. The Giants are the best team in the division and if the skins want to beat them they'll have to play their best football. Homefield isn't everything. Talent has something to do with it and the Giants are the team with the most talent. It should make for a great game. Finally meaning something (besides who'll end up with the better draft pick) but by no means will any team have a cake walk. It's a division game and they're always tough regardless of what the teams are playing for.

OH HELL! OH you gonna see our "A" game....you best hope like hell the g-strings bring theirs....Were ready for this. Y'all got your blowout at home and I hope ya got some pictures of it cause it aint happening again. Its gonna be a dog fight no doubt....A bunch of rabid pitbulls on a blue poodle :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

We SHOULD win out if we beat Dallas but this team SHOULD be 10-3 with wins over the Bucs, Chargers, and Raiders.

Yea, I guess if the Skins won EVERY SINGLE CLOSE GAME they played this season they could be 10-3. Thats not a reallistic proposition. An argument can also easily be made you could have lost to Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Arizona and Philly, and be 2-11 right now. It would be just as foolish. You are right about where you should be at this point.

Yea, I guess if the Skins won EVERY SINGLE CLOSE GAME they played this season they could be 10-3. Thats not a reallistic proposition. An argument can also easily be made you could have lost to Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Arizona and Philly, and be 2-11 right now. It would be just as foolish. You are right about where you should be at this point.

Yall almost got took by philly... with the sorry ass way their playin.. hell their whole offense is 2nd stringers. That was pretty damn sorry for the g-string to supposedly be the best in the NFC east. I mean im talkin the damn philadelphia eagles...they are absolutely horrid right now....It should concern the g-string that they even had a chance...and if you wanna bring up the cardinals playing tough against the skins.....I'd say the cardinals at this point in the season would take the eagles behind the woodshed and whoop their ass. The giants play is fallin' ours is like a locomotive....Its takin a while to get rollin' but the ball is startin to bounce our way..were hungry..what happened earlier in the season, on all counts, is over. December 24th.

Yall almost got took by philly... with the sorry ass way their playin.. hell their whole offense is 2nd stringers. That was pretty damn sorry for the g-string to supposedly be the best in the NFC east. I mean im talkin the damn philadelphia eagles...they are absolutely horrid right now....It should concern the g-string that they even had a chance...and if you wanna bring up the cardinals playing tough against the skins.....I'd say the cardinals at this point in the season would take the eagles behind the woodshed and whoop their ass. The giants play is fallin' ours is like a locomotive....Its takin a while to get rollin' but the ball is startin to bounce our way..were hungry..what happened earlier in the season, on all counts, is over. December 24th.

Unlike last week, the Giants are generally good enough to take teams to the wood shed and slap them around. 6 of our 9 wins have come by double digits. Skins have 2 wins by double digits. We have the talent to lay the wood to teams, the Skins don't (unless they are playing the 49ers or a QB from Harvard).

You can talk all you want about December 24th. It falls on deaf ears. We don't even know if that game will even be meaningful for you at this point. And the 36-0 whuppin we laid on you is a big reason for that. Before I can take anything you guys say about that game even remotely serious, go out and at least assure the fact that the game will actually mean something for you by beating Dallas this week. And by meaning something, I'm not talking about the low expectations you guys have resorted to over the last 14 years, with comments like "Lets avoid a losing season!" or "Lets finish 9-7!" I'm talking about postseason

Unlike last week, the Giants are generally good enough to take teams to the wood shed and slap them around. 6 of our 9 wins have come by double digits. Skins have 2 wins by double digits. We have the talent to lay the wood to teams, the Skins don't (unless they are playing the 49ers or a QB from Harvard).

You can talk all you want about December 24th. It falls on deaf ears. We don't even know if that game will even be meaningful for you at this point. And the 36-0 whuppin we laid on you is a big reason for that

Lay the wood? Hell we had to give you A. pierce just so you could make that claim. Oh, its gonna matter come december 24th. And it wont be another 36-0 game. Nah. you gonna lose some starters come this game. Hope ya got good back ups. I'm suprised the nfl doesnt move the game to the giants stadium, so yall can have another home game....Please, show up after the game and lets discuss elis injuries

Lay the wood? Hell we had to give you A. pierce just so you could make that claim. Oh, its gonna matter come december 24th. And it wont be another 36-0 game. Nah. you gonna lose some starters come this game. Hope ya got good back ups. I'm suprised the nfl doesnt move the game to the giants stadium, so yall can have another home game....Please, show up after the game and lets discuss elis injuries

A skins fan telling a Giant fan how you'll injure our QB. Funny. I think i saw Jose Vidro trip over Joe Theismanns leg while rounding 2nd base last year at RFK. Have they picked it up off the field yet? YAWN. Come with something better then that nonsense.

Will you guys score this time around? Will Tiki have 200+ yds rushing in 3 quarters again or will he have to play in the 4th to reach that number this time?

Beating the Eagles second stringers must be as bad as losing to the Raiders. Besides the Giants control the NFC East as of now. If we win the division is ours. We don't need help. If you think the redskins are in good shape right now at 7-6 then the Giants are in great shape at 9-4. The skins couldn't stop us earlier this year what makes everyone so positive they can stop us now. If I were a skins fan I'd be a little worried about not being able to beat anyone with a .500 record or better while fighting for their playoff lifes.:laugh:

Archived