Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If We Beat Dallas

willmb5

A skins fan telling a Giant fan how you'll injure our QB. Funny. I think i saw Jose Vidro trip over Joe Theismanns leg while rounding 2nd base last year at RFK. Have they picked it up off the field yet? YAWN. Come with something better then that nonsense.

Will you guys score this time around? Will Tiki have 200+ yds rushing in 3 quarters again or will he have to play in the 4th to reach that number this time?

So you have to go back to the theisman era of football to discuss hard hits by the g-strings....I'm talking about 2005... Tiki ? yeah i remember that queer down here @ uva. 36-0. you hold on to that. cause thats all your gonna have to hang your hat on after we mop the field with the g-strings ass. Your team got excited because someone died.....Im predicting no such motivating factors this time around...were going to the playoffs...and the g-strings are a speed bump....were just gonna run over it...then we'll go to philly and show you how to beat bench-warmers. The g-strings are slippin'. I would just hold on to the memories of that game if i rooted for the smurfs

So you have to go back to the theisman era of football to discuss hard hits by the g-strings....I'm talking about 2005... Tiki ? yeah i remember that queer down here @ uva. 36-0. you hold on to that. cause thats all your gonna have to hang your hat on after we mop the field with the g-strings ass. Your team got excited because someone died.....Im predicting no such motivating factors this time around...were going to the playoffs...and the g-strings are a speed bump....were just gonna run over it...then we'll go to philly and show you how to beat bench-warmers. The g-strings are slippin'. I would just hold on to the memories of that game if i rooted for the smurfs

LOL. I have to go back to the Theisman era to talk smack and your talking about 2005? Fine, talk about 2005. 36-0, end of discussion

Now run along and dress up as a pig in womans clothing, and watch this season end the same way 12 of the last 13 have, with you not in the playoffs. This time you won't even have the Bengals as company

LOL. I have to go back to the Theisman era to talk smack and your talking about 2005? Fine, talk about 2005. 36-0, end of discussion

Now run along and dress up as a pig in womans clothing, and watch this season end the same way 12 of the last 13 have, with you not in the playoffs. This time you won't even have the Bengals as company

December 24th...Time to ***** slap some smurfs....Startin with eli....There you go still on that 36-0. I told ya your team is slippin' , and thats all your gonna have as you watch us in the playoffs representing the NFC east. The g-string just arent tough enough..It wont last for the smurfs these last three. and down they will fall.. next to the iggles where they belong. :gaintsuck

Beating the Eagles second stringers must be as bad as losing to the Raiders. Besides the Giants control the NFC East as of now. If we win the division is ours. We don't need help. If you think the redskins are in good shape right now at 7-6 then the Giants are in great shape at 9-4. The skins couldn't stop us earlier this year what makes everyone so positive they can stop us now. If I were a skins fan I'd be a little worried about not being able to beat anyone with a .500 record or better while fighting for their playoff lifes.:laugh:

I'm not making any excuses. The Giants played like champs the last time the Redskins played them. But it wasn't all the Giants. The Redskins played poorly all across the board. I'm not taking anything away from Tiki, Eli, or Shockey but the Redskins did not come to play that game. I respect the late Giants owner, but the Giants were proned to win the game. On our part there were missed assignments, missed tackles, dropped passes, fumbles when the players weren't hit that hard, etc. When does a running back run for 200 yds. against a Greg Williams coached defense? When does Clinton Portis ever have 4 carries for 9 yds.? When does LaVar Arrington miss tackles at the goal line? When does Chris Cooley drop passes consecutively and fumbles the football? Basically what I'm saying is THAT WAS A FLUKE WIN for the G-MEN. Last year at Fed Ex we beat the Giants silently 31-10 or 31-6 or something like that. There will be payback. Too much is riding on the next meeting. A different atmosphere, a different setting as the scene shifts to Washington.

But then we have the Giants but ELi sucks on the road... still the hardest game because they killed us.......time to return the favor:D

U have to love broad comments. Eli has a better stats on the ROAD then Home but instead of researching it yourself you make a half ass comment. Nice job.

I'm not making any excuses. The Giants played like champs the last time the Redskins played them. But it wasn't all the Giants. The Redskins played poorly all across the board. I'm not taking anything away from Tiki, Eli, or Shockey but the Redskins did not come to play that game. I respect the late Giants owner, but the Giants were proned to win the game. On our part there were missed assignments, missed tackles, dropped passes, fumbles when the players weren't hit that hard, etc. When does a running back run for 200 yds. against a Greg Williams coached defense? When does Clinton Portis ever have 4 carries for 9 yds.? When does LaVar Arrington miss tackles at the goal line? When does Chris Cooley drop passes consecutively and fumbles the football? Basically what I'm saying is THAT WAS A FLUKE WIN for the G-MEN. Last year at Fed Ex we beat the Giants silently 31-10 or 31-6 or something like that. There will be payback. Too much is riding on the next meeting. A different atmosphere, a different setting as the scene shifts to Washington.

umm last year was when we had 17 starters on IR, Eli just starting out, No burress, no Kareem, most importantly no AP, clancy, allen, i can go on. If you want to go by last year when half our team wasnt on the field like strahan as well vs this yr when both teams where healthy go on. I know you have to make yourself feel better.

I said it before and i will say it again. Portis overhyped, Moss i give credit too, but brunell and drew are in the same boat imho. Stop Moss over the top, and plug the run and your done. We did it and we stopped u, i dont see us killing you 36-0 again obviously, but i dont see you or us running away with it, plus Eli is better on the road then home.

You guys take us way to lightly.

Tiki top 3 rushing back, 1st in total yards from scrimmage for 2nd straight year

Shockey top 1/2 TE

Burress top 7 Wr

Eli leading the NFC as a qb in his 21st start

Osi .5 sack back from the leader in sacks this year, with strahan being back 1 sack, and our de combined for most sacks this year.

Our run de 6th in the league, our pts allowed after giving up 44 to SD is top 10 in the league, we are top 2/3 in turnover ratio.

AP having a probowl year, he said he might not play for KCs game but will be back for sure for the Skins game.

Gibril wilson having a better year then your highly touted killer wanna be Taylor who will be in jail at the end of the season. I guess the cowboys rubbed off on you with character players.

Even Alexander our other safty is prob playing better then your safties.

Yet for some crazy reason you guys think we are easy pickings. Please try to compete with those numbers. Btw we are in the tops for POINTS SCORED not that smoke and mirror YARDS.

umm last year was when we had 17 starters on IR, Eli just starting out, No burress, no Kareem, most importantly no AP, clancy, allen, i can go on. If you want to go by last year when half our team wasnt on the field like strahan as well vs this yr when both teams where healthy go on. I know you have to make yourself feel better.

I said it before and i will say it again. Portis overhyped, Moss i give credit too, but brunell and drew are in the same boat imho. Stop Moss over the top, and plug the run and your done. We did it and we stopped u, i dont see us killing you 36-0 again obviously, but i dont see you or us running away with it, plus Eli is better on the road then home.

You guys take us way to lightly.

Tiki top 3 rushing back, 1st in total yards from scrimmage for 2nd straight year

Shockey top 1/2 TE

Burress top 7 Wr

Eli leading the NFC as a qb in his 21st start

Osi .5 sack back from the leader in sacks this year, with strahan being back 1 sack, and our de combined for most sacks this year.

Our run de 6th in the league, our pts allowed after giving up 44 to SD is top 10 in the league, we are top 2/3 in turnover ratio.

AP having a probowl year, he said he might not play for KCs game but will be back for sure for the Skins game.

Gibril wilson having a better year then your highly touted killer wanna be Taylor who will be in jail at the end of the season. I guess the cowboys rubbed off on you with character players.

b

Even Alexander our other safty is prob playing better then your safties.

Yet for some crazy reason you guys think we are easy pickings. Please try to compete with those numbers. Btw we are in the tops for POINTS SCORED not that smoke and mirror YARDS.

The G-Men are 2-3 on the road, not at all decent. Eli basically kept giving the game away to the Eagles but the Eagles could not capitalize on the easy turnovers. The Giants 9-4 played a 5-7 team to the end and should have put them away if they were so good. At least the Redskins made the Eagles (with McNabb)throw them the pick for a more convincing win. You guys could easily be 8-5, just one game ahead of us, so the Giants don't impress me at all.

No running back who gets over 1,000 yards year in and year out is overhyped. Tiki Barber is good. He's been in the league longer than Portis and didn't even get his first 1,000 yard year until his forth season, which means Portis is a better running back than Tiki. Plugging the run and stopping Santana Moss is easier said than done. Santana is on his way to Hawaii and is still having a better year statisically than Plexico Burress with all of the zone coverage and double teaming defenses are giving Moss because they FEAR him to death.

All the other stuff you said about Strahan and the defense is hogwash.. They are good, but they are not number one. Overall defense is measured by yards given up in total NFL defense, not individual stats. Defensively, the Giants have given up just five(5) less points than the Redskin and they are 21st in total defense. The Redkins are 9th in NFL total defense. The Giants are sitting with a lucky 9-4 record. The Giants game is the only game we really lost. The Redskins could easily be 10-3 at the very least dominating the NFC EAST. So what you need to do is count your blessings. It won't last.

The G-Men are 2-3 on the road, not at all decent. Eli basically kept giving the game away to the Eagles but the Eagles could not capitalize on the easy turnovers. The Giants 9-4 played a 5-7 team to the end and should have put them away if they were so good. At least the Redskins made the Eagles (with McNabb)throw them the pick for a more convincing win. You guys could easily be 8-5, just one game ahead of us, so the Giants don't impress me at all.

No running back who gets over 1,000 yards year in and year out is overhyped. Tiki Barber is good. He's been in the league longer than Portis and didn't even get his first 1,000 yard year until his forth season, which means Portis is a better running back than Tiki. Plugging the run and stopping Santana Moss is easier said than done. Santana is on his way to Hawaii and is still having a better year statisically than Plexico Burress with all of the zone coverage and double teaming defenses are giving Moss because they FEAR him to death.

All the other stuff you said about Strahan and the defense is hogwash.. They are good, but they are not number one. Overall defense is measured by yards given up in total NFL defense, not individual stats. Defensively, the Giants have given up just five(5) less points than the Redskin and they are 21st in total defense. The Redkins are 9th in NFL total defense. The Giants are sitting with a lucky 9-4 record. The Giants game is the only game we really lost. The Redskins could easily be 10-3 at the very least dominating the NFC EAST. So what you need to do is count your blessings. It won't last.

Wow can we talk about homerism. Well i guess i shall reply.

Eli played great first 3 quarters, but for some reason our coaching staff had him throw for over 40 times when tiki was doing very well on the ground. 1 of elis int was accomplished when a delineman hit elis arm, ball went up in the air and dawkins made a great grab, another was a timing route with shockey that was hit passed 5 yards should of been a flag called but wasnt, and the int occured even though eli should of held on to it, and the final one was on eli no doubt.

The eagles defense is still pretty solid, we beat them in pretty much all statistics besides turnovers where we were -2 yet we still won. There offense isnt much but what ppl forget is we lost 2 lineman had 3 starting in a new spot, lost our DT and MLB in a matter of minutes, not days or weeks, so we did a lot of patch work and still able to deal with all those big time injuries. We lost both of our Tackles in the game thats huge. It shouldnt of been as close but with everything in perspective and especially this being an nfc east rival i shouldnt of been suprised.

You like to play number games? Well we could of easily been 13-1 our only real lose was to SD. I guess you forget that we lost 3 games. 2 were ot and lost all by 3 pts. Yet when we win we spank em.

Now you want to talk about rbs? Tiki never had a line like portis had in Denver, mind you u want to compare tiki coming out vs portis? I guess u didnt know tiki started out as a punt returner, then a 3rd down back, then when he started to get his chance we picked up dayne, and once he got his chance he proved it. Now being the main guy he is still producing not only in running but also catching, and still has 6 tds, and another 6-7 Jacobs has which can easily be tikis. You saying how portis is actually better then tiki shows your bias. Nice try. Try to make a poll in public about that and see how many ppl laugh at you.

what did he have 4 rushing attempts for 9 total yards against us or was it 9 attempts for 4 total yards? While tiki had over 200 rushing yards by 3rd quarter against your vaulted defense and even took himself out in the 3rd quarter of the game.

Moss is good but the reason why he is so out there is because he is your only weapon. Same thing with Smith in Carolina. with the giants we spread the ball around, Tiki, Jacobs, Shockey, Burress and Toomer, more then 1-2 weapons that u have, but thats just common sense.

Stop with the garbage, Strahan and Osi are the number 1 duo in the league as Defensive ends look it up. Our defense is top 6 in rushing and also top 10 against pts.

I rather give up 400 yards in a game and only 17 pts then 250 yards and 27 pts. Everyone knows yards dont matter its Pts. So stop acting like a fool saying its Yards that means more then pts. If thats the case ask GIbbs if he rather have 400 yards against the gaints and 10 pts or 250 yards and 20 pts? What about you? U rather have the yards or pts?

Our defense is good because of our defensive ends, our turnovers we cause and our run stopping defense, and now even our passing yards are down. So stop being a clown. Right now our record doesnt show we are good on the road, but we lost 2 in OT 1 to dallas which was a coin flip away and 1 to seattle with 3 missed game winning fgs. Finally we got the eagles in ot, so its starting to change in our favor.

Compare the teams you have played, vs us, what we did compared to what you did, what our team is doing vs your team, and our players vs your players. Then tell me whats what. I can easily spew garbage but i back it up with facts and not homerism.

Tiki Barber is good. He's been in the league longer than Portis and didn't even get his first 1,000 yard year until his forth season, which means Portis is a better running back than Tiki.

LOL. This is perhaps the dumbest argument I have ever seen posted in my life on any message board, in any site, quite possibly in the history of western civilization. Basically, you are saying because Clinton Portis started his career faster then Tiki, that he is BETTER then Tiki is right now, which is a notion just about every non redskin fan would scoff at.

By this logic, Joe Cribbs is better then Emmit Smith, and Kevin Mack is better then Walter Payton

You can take what Clinton Portis did in Denver and throw it out the window. Ron Dayne, lemme repeat that, RON DAYNE....... 1 MORE TIME FOR EFFECT. RON DAYNE looks like a big time back in that system with a ypc average just under 6. Joe Gibbs HIMSELF can run for 1,500 yards there. If you compare the 2 players as runners/recievers the last 2 seasons, now that Portis is actually in a system where not just any scrub can suceed, Tiki dwarfs him as a runner and a reciever, and isn't a pansy who dresses up in drag every week to speak to the press. But then again, he's probably just catering to his fan base which likes to attend the games dressed as pigs in womens clothing

The Giants are playing better football than the Cowboys but not by much. However, they had our number in the W. Mara game. They read our tendencies better than anyone. Although, we will do things differently, we have to be concerned about how much carryover advantage that gives them.

if we beat dallas....will we win out? that's the question. i believe so. i still think dallas is a better overall theam than the NY Giants, so beating them at home would be huge. The Giants haven't been good on the road goin back to last year, and the Skins would have a 3 game winning streak including a HUGE win over the cowboys at home going into the game - can't forget about the 12th man at fedex field either. the crowd would be rockin, and eli would be VERY nervous. so my mind tells me that IF we beat dallas, we will win out. the philly game won't be easy, but with that kind of momentum and the eagles on a downward spiral, we should take that game as well. my answer is yes. if we beat dallas, we WILL win out

Ha, not according to Ebay... There are 458 sets of tickets for that game, and it's been that way for months. It might be rockin alright, w/ the opposing team's fans.

Eli played great first 3 quarters, but for some reason our coaching staff had him throw for over 40 times when tiki was doing very well on the ground. 1 of elis int was accomplished when a delineman hit elis arm, ball went up in the air and dawkins made a great grab, another was a timing route with shockey that was hit passed 5 yards should of been a flag called but wasnt, and the int occured even though eli should of held on to it, and the final one was on eli no doubt.

The eagles defense is still pretty solid, we beat them in pretty much all statistics besides turnovers where we were -2 yet we still won. There offense isnt much but what ppl forget is we lost 2 lineman had 3 starting in a new spot, lost our DT and MLB in a matter of minutes, not days or weeks, so we did a lot of patch work and still able to deal with all those big time injuries. We lost both of our Tackles in the game thats huge. It shouldnt of been as close but with everything in perspective and especially this being an nfc east rival i shouldnt of been suprised.

You like to play number games? Well we could of easily been 13-1 our only real lose was to SD. I guess you forget that we lost 3 games. 2 were ot and lost all by 3 pts. Yet when we win we spank em.

Now you want to talk about rbs? Tiki never had a line like portis had in Denver, mind you u want to compare tiki coming out vs portis? I guess u didnt know tiki started out as a punt returner, then a 3rd down back, then when he started to get his chance we picked up dayne, and once he got his chance he proved it. Now being the main guy he is still producing not only in running but also catching, and still has 6 tds, and another 6-7 Jacobs has which can easily be tikis. You saying how portis is actually better then tiki shows your bias. Nice try. Try to make a poll in public about that and see how many ppl laugh at you.

what did he have 4 rushing attempts for 9 total yards against us or was it 9 attempts for 4 total yards? While tiki had over 200 rushing yards by 3rd quarter against your vaulted defense and even took himself out in the 3rd quarter of the game.

Moss is good but the reason why he is so out there is because he is your only weapon. Same thing with Smith in Carolina. with the giants we spread the ball around, Tiki, Jacobs, Shockey, Burress and Toomer, more then 1-2 weapons that u have, but thats just common sense.

Stop with the garbage, Strahan and Osi are the number 1 duo in the league as Defensive ends look it up. Our defense is top 6 in rushing and also top 10 against pts.

I rather give up 400 yards in a game and only 17 pts then 250 yards and 27 pts. Everyone knows yards dont matter its Pts. So stop acting like a fool saying its Yards that means more then pts. If thats the case ask GIbbs if he rather have 400 yards against the gaints and 10 pts or 250 yards and 20 pts? What about you? U rather have the yards or pts?

Our defense is good because of our defensive ends, our turnovers we cause and our run stopping defense, and now even our passing yards are down. So stop being a clown. Right now our record doesnt show we are good on the road, but we lost 2 in OT 1 to dallas which was a coin flip away and 1 to seattle with 3 missed game winning fgs. Finally we got the eagles in ot, so its starting to change in our favor.

Compare the teams you have played, vs us, what we did compared to what you did, what our team is doing vs your team, and our players vs your players. Then tell me whats what. I can easily spew garbage but i back it up with facts and not homerism.

Owned.

Yea, I guess if the Skins won EVERY SINGLE CLOSE GAME they played this season they could be 10-3. Thats not a reallistic proposition. An argument can also easily be made you could have lost to Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, Arizona and Philly, and be 2-11 right now. It would be just as foolish. You are right about where you should be at this point.

First off don't take one line of my post out of context just so you can post a silly rebuttal. Go back and read what I said in context, I'm not even wasting my time with you.

Forget the "If we beat Dallas". Think We will beat Dallas, even if it comes down to the last play. I ask each and everyone of you who is coming to the game to bring it on. Don't be shy and not scream, Let's be the MVP of the game. Section 442 will rock..........................................

if we beat dallas....will we win out? ...i still think dallas is a better overall theam than the NY Giants, so beating them at home would be huge. The Giants haven't been good on the road goin back to last year, and the Skins would have a 3 game winning streak including a HUGE win over the cowboys at home going into the game - can't forget about the 12th man at fedex field either. the crowd would be rockin, and eli would be VERY nervous. so my mind tells me that IF we beat dallas, we will win out. the philly game won't be easy, but with that kind of momentum and the eagles on a downward spiral, we should take that game as well. my answer is yes. if we beat dallas, we WILL win out

LOL Your post is a joke. The Skins are the worst team in the division this year even though the Eagles have a worse record. Eli doesn't get nervous. He didn't when he was in San Diego. He won't be the least bit worried when he faces a team he beat up 36 to zip the last time he played them either.

It's about beating the Giants. It's about winning the division if you beat Dallas. This will be a division game for the division if things work out the way you guys hope. It won't be a cake walk. The fans here have figured since the skins got shutout in the first game then someone owes them the second one. The Giants were talented enough to lay the worst beating that Gibbs has ever seen. This second game should be a good one but not a cake walk.

It's about beating the Giants. It's about winning the division if you beat Dallas. This will be a division game for the division if things work out the way you guys hope. It won't be a cake walk. The fans here have figured since the skins got shutout in the first game then someone owes them the second one. The Giants were talented enough to lay the worst beating that Gibbs has ever seen. This second game should be a good one but not a cake walk.

Were gonna spank the slippin G-strings...And thats just the way its gonna be. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

For some reason the coaching staff must have had the misnotion that the Eagles were a bad passing defense in which the Eagles are not. So it was pretty much the play calling. Even if a ball gets batted into the air it's the Qbs job to pump fake or make sure his passing lanes are cleared. Manning must learn to do this.

Injuries are no excuse. When Antonino Pierce played as a reserve for us, he still played tremendously. When he left to go to the Giants, Lemar Marshall did a great job in his place. A professional football player is a professional football player whether back up or starter. Injuries should never be used as an excuse because it gives the back up a reason to step up and show their worth.

No, 9-4 is what you could have been at best. The league gave you an extra home game courtesy of Hurrican Katrina plus as logic shows below, you should really lost to the Eagles, Broncos, Vikings, and Cowboys.

Sep 11 Arizona Won 42-19

Sep 19 @New Orleans (E. Rutherford, NJ) Won 27-10

Sep 25 @San Diego Lost 23-45

Oct 2 St. Louis Won 44-24

Week 5 BYE

Oct 16 @Dallas Lost 13-16

Oct 23 Denver Won 24-23

Oct 30 Washington Won 36-0

Nov 6 @San Francisco Won 24-6

Nov 13 Minnesota Lost 21-24

Nov 20 Philadelphia Won 27-17

Nov 27 @Seattle Lost 21-24

Dec 4 Dallas Won 17-10

Dec 11 @Philadelphia Won 26-23

Let's take a fair look at Tiki's yards gained over the last four years since he's been a starter to Clinton Portis. Portis has a better average for yards per rush and more rushing yards.

TIKI BARBER

2002 New York Giants 16 15 304 1387 4.6

2003 New York Giants 16 16 278 1216 4.4

2004 New York Giants 16 14 322 1518 4.7

2005 New York Giants 13 13 284 1357 4.8

CLINTON PORTIS

2002 Denver Broncos 16 12 273 1508 5.5

2003 Denver Broncos 13 13 290 1591 5.5

2004 Washington Redskins 15 15 343 1315 3.8

2005 Washington Redskins 13 13 275 1184 4.3

Judging from this Portis is the superior of the two with a 4.7 career yards per rush as opposed to Tiki's 4.6 is close behind with yards per rush. Plus Clinton has gained more yards from 2002 thru 2005.

We have weapons also. Portis, Cooley, Moss, and Mike Sellers. Brunell spreads the ball around as well and all of those players I've mentioned have scored touchdowns. Also, Cooley who entered the last game with 53 receptions is a prime candidate to represent the NFC in the pro bowl at tight end and he is well noticed all across the league. Unfortunatey WRs James Thrash and David Patten (IR) has been out. Taylor Jacobs is slowing coming into his own. So, to make the buffoonery type of remark that the Redskins don't have weapons offensively is a grave lie.

You made an ignorant argument about the Giants DEs and my argument is the Giants defense IN GENERAL isn't very good whether Strahan and the other guy leads the league in sacks or not(individually). The Giants are 21st in overall defense and the Redskins are 9th. So, who has the better D? I thought so! The scoreboard determines who wins the game but great defense is about how many yards are allowed to the offense and Strahan, Will Allen, and the other guys on the NYG defense are doing a poor job. The 2000 Baltimore Ravens had the best defense in the history of the NFL and a horrible offense and they still beat the sorry Giants in the SuperBowl that year. That proves my argument about defense right there so what you are saying is very insignificant. OFFENSE scores points but DEFENSE wins championships.

As far as what the Giants did earlier this year, that game was a fluke. We didn't show up to play. You guys won the game but that wasn't. I'm not taking anything away from you guys, but we pretty much gave you guys the game.

LOL. This is perhaps the dumbest argument I have ever seen posted in my life on any message board, in any site, quite possibly in the history of western civilization. Basically, you are saying because Clinton Portis started his career faster then Tiki, that he is BETTER then Tiki is right now, which is a notion just about every non redskin fan would scoff at.

By this logic, Joe Cribbs is better then Emmit Smith, and Kevin Mack is better then Walter Payton

You can take what Clinton Portis did in Denver and throw it out the window. Ron Dayne, lemme repeat that, RON DAYNE....... 1 MORE TIME FOR EFFECT. RON DAYNE looks like a big time back in that system with a ypc average just under 6. Joe Gibbs HIMSELF can run for 1,500 yards there. If you compare the 2 players as runners/recievers the last 2 seasons, now that Portis is actually in a system where not just any scrub can suceed, Tiki dwarfs him as a runner and a reciever, and isn't a pansy who dresses up in drag every week to speak to the press. But then again, he's probably just catering to his fan base which likes to attend the games dressed as pigs in womens clothing

Okay then. Go to NFL.com and look up Barber's stats in the last four seasons since he's been a starter which is the same season Portis came into the league and those stats will tell you who the better running back is between the two. I rest my case.

Owned.

His argument is totally inaccurate, comical, and lethargic. He goes from talking about Strahan and the Giants DEs and when I bring up the fact that the Giants defense is poor in general then he starts talking about the scoreboard. Offense scores points. Defense wins championships. This is the precise reason why the 2000 Ravens beat the sorry New York Giants in the Super Bowl that year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived