Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Just Believe !!!

Riad

Even after all the injuries, not enough offense and what ever else we have got going against us...

WE ARE STILL GOING TO BEAT :redpunch:THE COWBOYS!!

Let's just believe our players, coaches and all the other hands.

Believing is everything!!

:dallasuck

ARRIGHT!!! We did it :applause::applause:! It's amazing what a little "believing" can do. We need the 12th strength ONE MORE TIME folks for this week.

LET'S GET IT DONE ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!

:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck:gaintsuck

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I am going to revive this thread again, for my own sake and for every one else out there. I am pissed at Boonell and the whole situation like everyone else out there but only thing I can do right now is to believe that we are going to beat the Horse Shoes this Sunday. We may not have a chance based on our situation, or we may have a chance based on the assumption that each and every player stpes up their effort on the field. We may get man-handled or we may do it to them. Boonell may throw 10 interceptions or TDs. He may get sacked each time or may move the ball himself. Same goes for Payton. Our 'D' may perform or may not. Our 'O' may blaze their D or may not.

What ever it is....

I invite you to join in. Let's just get it done, one more time. Let's just believe.

Here's to this Sunday and the rest of the season :cheers:

HAIL!!!!!!

TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!

Archived