Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

News on Antonio Pierces injury (Merged)

ChampSkinsFanatic

We should have found a way to keep him. He's a very good player. I hope Lemar can learn the mental part of the game the way Antonio had it down last year. Lemar's been fine, but much more quiet.

Marshall may not beat his chest and do cartwheels after every play. But maybe that's because he's busy getting signals from GW and huddling his team. Marshall already knows the defense better than anybody on the team. Marshall leads the team in interceptions. Marshall is tied for 7th in the entire NFL in solo tackles. Marshall is the only player on the defense that has scored a touchdown this season.

I suggest Lemar has been better than fine.

Marshall may not beat his chest and do cartwheels after every play. But maybe that's because he's busy getting signals from GW and huddling his team. Marshall already knows the defense better than anybody on the team. Marshall leads the team in interceptions. Marshall is tied for 7th in the entire NFL in solo tackles. Marshall is the only player on the defense that has scored a touchdown this season.

I suggest Lemar has been better than fine.

Marshall has played fine. Not as well as Pierce, but we couldn't afford to pay Pierce. A choice had to be made not to overpay for Pierce.

If the defensive line wasn't so banged up, you all would be praising Marshall.

The right decision was made to let Pierce leave for more money.

Sorry, but Marshall isn't 7th in the entire NFL in solo tackles. He's not even 7th in the NFC in solo tackles. I don't know where you got the stats that say he is but I'd like to see them.

As far as Peirce is concerned, I hope he gets better also, but after we play them.

Oh I want him to play against us. I was at Cornerstone in CP last week when he returned that gift for a touchdown. Some FLID Giants fans stood up and yelled "Thank you Redskins for Antonio Pierce". I want that SOB to couch up blood chunks after Mike Sellers cracks back on him. I wouldn't mind if he misses the Chiefs game though.

Archived