Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Brown

Sherlock Holmes

There's absolutely no one on this roster who I would have loved to see do that more than Antonio Brown. I love that guy.

Way to go F-16, way to go!

ME TOO. I felt so bad for him being cut earlier on after all those drops. Hopefully, he is on fire for good now, has rectified that problem, and is on the road to continuing the successful, talented star he is. He really is fast-he darts like no one I can think of, well, except for Moss. :point2sky

Brown could get another try at WR to see how he does, if he struggles then put him back as just a returner. Everyone left Robert Royal for dead, and then what does he do? He comes back and makes clutch catches.

My thinking exactly. Two weeks ago most of you wanted Robert Royal cut immediately, he was trash many people said. Well he proved you wrong, and I'm glad for it.

Personally I always liked Brown, he has a humble approach and seems to be loved by his teammates which often tells you a lot about his character. Prior to his dismal preseason performance against the Ravens(which I attended), Brown had been lighting the feild on fire with his play at receiver. He was truly aweful in that game, but the killer of it was that he was open constantly, the man just has moves that make DB's look like they are trying to cover him on roller skates. I his defense, in that game Brunnell was consistently overthrowing him and forcing him to go get the ball above his head. It looked like he was having difficulty with that due in part to the fact that his shoulder pads interfered with getting his arms up over his head. Still, it was extremely frustrating.

Now on to our current situation. Brown would not be getting nearly as many balls thrown his way if he played now. I think he should be used sparingly as a receiver. At the very least his speed makes opponents respect his presence and if they don't he could bvery well burn them badly. His hands are not nearly as bad as many people seem to think. Say he drops 1 out of three that make it to him, and that's an exageration of the actual number he would drop. You give him three shots in a game and he catches two balls, most likely for very respectable gains possibly TD's. Any time that man has the ball in his hands defenses should be scared, he is a truly dangerous open field runner as we all saw tonight. To me it can only help us.

I did see tht they tried to get him a reverse in the game but the exchange was screwed up because he got there too damn fast. LOL! Slow down man! Get ball first, then turn on the jets.

Archived