Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Bench Portis

Couple thoughts here:

1) the new guy may or may not last around here. Based on the early results, I'd not be the mortgage on the former just yet.

2) iheartskins is once again proving the withering intelligence and solid instincts of the Staff who selected him. :)

3) This thread has long since outlived its usefulness.

so that's that? i don't see how i violated any rule. so i guess that's NOT that.

Rule 18 states in explicit terms that you're not to question the manner in which the Staff enforces the rules. That's violation number 1. Violation number 2 (among others) was the fact that you personally attacked members of the Board. They also attacked you, but you were an aggressor. Hence, you're culpable, just as they are.

you telling me to ease up after you paste rules and regulations goes beyond hypocritical.

Where was the hypocricy HatesEveryone?

please refer to my prior post about actually being in "the stadium" when i posted this thread. for whatever reason, it was posted here. i re-posted in the correct forum, as instructed by the helpful brethren here. my apologies.

No worries. If you have any technical problems, feel free to PM any of the staff members and start a thread in the Feedback and Tech Support forum which is specifically dedicated to answering these types of questions.

you are thorough, for sure.....but you claim to not have the time to list all the teams i hate. there are three: yankees, duke, cowboys on my screen name.

Got it. HatesEveryone. :)

free forum to post ideas right?

Yep.

Archived