Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

top 3 worst fans in the league

redphoenix

1:eagles = they smell,they are the most ignorant,they booed santa,they are rude even when children are present,and most of all every year they dont win "the big one"the crime rate goes up in that disgusting cesspool they call philly.

2:giants = everything in the above mentioned except they are less ignorant by a 1/10000000000000

and last but not least smelliest

3:cowmilkers,,umph i mean the cowpies ,,wait threes a charm ..the cowgirls.... well lets just say i think the word BANDWAGON is a word native to texas..

:logo:

To defend the St. Louis fans, when your team is not playing good and is losing, chances are the fans won't be loud. The game the Redskins played Oakland our fans weren't very loud either because there wasn't much to cheer about.

My list would be:

1) Philly - I think everyone knows that.

2) NJ Gints - Because I have to deal with them all the time up here in CT. And they are just as big of a pain in the @** as Philly

3) Arizona - Look at the attendance when they play at home.

To defend the St. Louis fans, when your team is not playing good and is losing, chances are the fans won't be loud. The game the Redskins played Oakland our fans weren't very loud either because there wasn't much to cheer about.

My list would be:

1) Philly - I think everyone knows that.

2) NJ Gints - Because I have to deal with them all the time up here in CT. And they are just as big of a pain in the @** as Philly

3) Arizona - Look at the attendance when they play at home.

just exactly what the hell is irving holding in his hand,a glass penis or a big joint

Cowboys fans. You never hear from them when they are losing. Speaking of which, what happened to the Cowboys fans after they lost to us on MNF after the "triplets" had their induction? Oh yeah, I remember. They were trying to figure out how they could convince themselves that the Cowboys will win at Fed Ex Field and talk smack to us about it.

I have never personally met a rude or disrespectful Eagles fan like I read about on this site. So I won't judge them. As far as the 49ers, I actually know a fan of them. Needless to say, he was disgusted after what happened earlier this year at Fed Ex Field. But in all seriousness, he is a really good friend of mine. He took me to my first ever Redskins game live last season vs. the Vikes.

I used to respect Giant fans until I went to Cornerstone in College Park yesterday for that game. One guys stood up and yelled "Kings of the NFC" he did this with 2:00 minutes left in the game. I actually wanted Dallas to come back and win. I hate being put in those situations. He also said this even though they lost to the Seahawks and the Bears have a better record than they do. Dumb FLIDS

Archived