Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia XII

No_Pressure

Been kinda busy this evening, im off to play some CoD2 with some others...just making sure I keep up my posting obligation so honorary hog or someone else doesnt take my spot :D

It's not taking your spot grasshopper. It's honoring the man, the myth, the legend, when he's unable to grace us with his presence. For you should have taken care to notice that your name always appeared in the title and first paragraph, (along with my guestimate of what you were doing) when I posted in your absence.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

But mockery is what I'm doing right now. :laugh: :cheers:

He remembered! And now, let the games begin. We really are gonna win!

I actually physically can sleep tonight, but don't want to yet. (hmm, the irony, I wonder if that means something).

Rock is playing video games (the norm).

Honorary Hog, what's your excuse?

And any others, why are you still up so late? Can't sleep before the big game? Wondering if we'll be 5-0 for the last 5? Putting in those extra prayers for field goals to be made, Gibbs' health, Taylor to get an interception, for Ladell Betts' questionable play to be "absolutely", or for zero offensive turnovers? Or just watching ESPN and counting down the hours......which are now, 16 hours and 8 minutes (4:05 pm kickoff). Whatever it is.....

HAIL SKINS FIGHT BACK!! :helmet: :point2sky

I'm at work, and my boss still doesn't approve of sleeping here for some reason.:rolleyes: Just a little slack would be nice, dang. Course, I do spend virtually my entire "working" weekend on ES, so it's not all bad. Plus, I get all my hours in on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then have the rest of the week off. But I usually trade with another guy that works here to get my Sundays off...Gotta prioritize! HAIL!

I'm at work, and my boss still doesn't approve of sleeping here for some reason.:rolleyes: Just a little slack would be nice, dang. Course, I do spend virtually my entire "working" weekend on ES, so it's not all bad. Plus, I get all my hours in on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, then have the rest of the week off. But I usually trade with another guy that works here to get my Sundays off...Gotta prioritize! HAIL!

Cool. Now that's the life. Hey you're almost at your 1000th post. Wonder if it will be tonight........and what it will be on........

Cool. Now that's the life. Hey you're almost at your 1000th post. Wonder if it will be tonight........and what it will be on........

Don't know. I kinda feel guilty getting there so quick. But with all the intelligent discussion on here (and the rest of it too) I always seem to find something to say. And the fact that I spend literally 20-25 hours a week on here (shhhhh, boss is coming) doesn't hurt either.

My name is hog...honorary_hog...and I am an ES addict. And I get PAID to be!

:point2sky

Ah just finished devastating the competition at cod2 :D

Time for sleep though, no time to interact tonight my mind is absolutly fried I feel like someone who has been given sedatives and begins to get blurry vision :D

Good night, Rock. What a great way to begin Gameday-"devastating the competition". Great job, soldier. Rest up for more devastation tomorrow.

Hail! :helmet:

Ah just finished devastating the competition at cod2 :D

Time for sleep though, no time to interact tonight my mind is absolutly fried I feel like someone who has been given sedatives and begins to get blurry vision :D

I was playing CoD2 tonight too... XBOX 360 or CPU... if it's XBOX 360 we should play sometime.... well I hope we win this weekend, cheer your hearts out guys and let's see things fall into place.

Archived