Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you want Lavar back next season?

Kansas_SkinsFan

I am not sure but I think Lavar is uncuttable because if he is cut, his signing bonus would put a huge dent in our cap, we could ask him for some type of renegotiation for the teams sake and hope he goes for it. Now Chris Samuels, will take up 10 mil in cap and I could really see him getting cut, cuz he just is not worth that kind of money, imo. However I do not know what kind of dead money situation we would cause by cutting him.

He's good, but I still think if we can get a 1st round pick instead, we're better off with the pick. The drop off at linebacker between Lavar and a mediocre free agent LB is smaller than the gain that we would get from a premier player at another position. Same goes if we can get a john abraham or dwight freeney type player in exchange for arrington. Is it cap feasible? Will anyone actually trade a pick or premier player for him? I don't know or care, I'm just saying - if it's possible, it's worth it. That would be in the spirit of the thread, which merely asks if we want him back or not.

You all dont know crap about football. Lavar sucks.

Wake up people, dont be mad cuz you wasted all your money on his jersey, but look at the facts. Watch Film, and most importantly learn about FOOTBALL.

We are 2-5 with him in the lineup.. thats the first thing.

Secondly, watch him when hes on D. He sucks.

He is out of position more than any other player that plays on our D.

He cant cover a TE to save his life. He always does stupid things ever since hes been a redskin. Such as the "lavar leap", and penalties. But most of you have no idea what football is so you think hes good.

Third... Do you guys really think our coaches are stupid.

You think there was NO reason for him to be benched. There was plenty of reason. Hes NOT GOOD.

You guys only notice when he makes a big play only because his stupid ass runs half way down the field by himself to celebrate like a moron. You dont see anyone else on our team doing that. They celebrate with their other teammates.

Listen to this moron on the John Thompson show every week. Recently he has been talking about how his stay in Washington the same thing always happens. That thing is we are always close but not good enough. The way he talks about it is sickening, its all about himself. How its hard on him being on a team that loses every year.

He needs to leave now, get whatever we can, release him who cares. Hes way too expensive.

Just notice the guys Gibbs has brought in and what they have done for this team. Then look at some of the old guys such as Lavar.... For the exception of jansen and a few others I hope they all leave next year and join other teams....

ESPECIALLY LAVAR ARRINGTON

You all dont know crap about football. Lavar sucks.

Wake up people, dont be mad cuz you wasted all your money on his jersey, but look at the facts. Watch Film, and most importantly learn about FOOTBALL.

We are 2-5 with him in the lineup.. thats the first thing.

Secondly, watch him when hes on D. He sucks.

He is out of position more than any other player that plays on our D.

He cant cover a TE to save his life. He always does stupid things ever since hes been a redskin. Such as the "lavar leap", and penalties. But most of you have no idea what football is so you think hes good.

Third... Do you guys really think our coaches are stupid.

You think there was NO reason for him to be benched. There was plenty of reason. Hes NOT GOOD.

You guys only notice when he makes a big play only because his stupid ass runs half way down the field by himself to celebrate like a moron. You dont see anyone else on our team doing that. They celebrate with their other teammates.

Listen to this moron on the John Thompson show every week. Recently he has been talking about how his stay in Washington the same thing always happens. That thing is we are always close but not good enough. The way he talks about it is sickening, its all about himself. How its hard on him being on a team that loses every year.

He needs to leave now, get whatever we can, release him who cares. Hes way too expensive.

Just notice the guys Gibbs has brought in and what they have done for this team. Then look at some of the old guys such as Lavar.... For the exception of jansen and a few others I hope they all leave next year and join other teams....

ESPECIALLY LAVAR ARRINGTON

Actually, I watch Marcus Washington celebrate after almost anything he does or is close too...He was doing a stupid dance after Philip Daniels sack last week...If he had been paying closer attention to the play instead of his dance he would have seen the fumble laying on the ground that Brees was reaching for.... my point is that he isn't the only one that celebrates...and honestly, if you cant see a difference between the way that Arrington has played (the plays he has made) vs. Holdman...then you need to learn more about football yourself

Actually, I watch Marcus Washington celebrate after almost anything he does or is close too...He was doing a stupid dance after Philip Daniels sack last week...If he had been paying closer attention to the play instead of his dance he would have seen the fumble laying on the ground that Brees was reaching for.... my point is that he isn't the only one that celebrates...and honestly, if you cant see a difference between the way that Arrington has played (the plays he has made) vs. Holdman...then you need to learn more about football yourself

By no means is Holdman the answer, but the guy didnt do that bad. He took on blocks like he was supposed to do and was in position for others to make plays..

As for marcus washington. Your right he does celebrate. He dances for a few seconds does something with his arms, but gets right back in the huddle with his teammates... And hes the best LB we have had in years so he has the right to celebrate as much as he wants. Plus his dancing is very amusing and funny.

Lavar Runs to the 50 when the ball is on the 20 stares at the crowd and does something stupid to celebrate. After one big play out of 45 or so he did nothing.

LAVAR SUCKS, GET HIM OUT OF TOWN.

By no means is Holdman the answer, but the guy didnt do that bad. He took on blocks like he was supposed to do and was in position for others to make plays..

As for marcus washington. Your right he does celebrate. He dances for a few seconds does something with his arms, but gets right back in the huddle with his teammates... And hes the best LB we have had in years so he has the right to celebrate as much as he wants. Plus his dancing is very amusing and funny.

Lavar Runs to the 50 when the ball is on the 20 stares at the crowd and does something stupid to celebrate. After one big play out of 45 or so he did nothing.

Lavar might not be awesome but he is alot better than Holdman. People always seem to forget that the guy is a PLAYMAKER. You my friend just have some sort of agenda against Arrington.

Lavar might not be awesome but he is alot better than Holdman. People always seem to forget that the guy is a PLAYMAKER. You my friend just have some sort of agenda against Arrington.

So.. lets pay him 13 million to make one play a game.... BRILLIANT.

You know what, i do have something against lavar. HE SUCKS, OVERPAID, OVERRATED, and EGOTISTICAL.

LAVAR SUCKS GET HIM OUT OF D.C

You are right...Holdman didn't do bad....but Arrington makes more plays in one week than Holdman did the first 9 games....simple fact. He does celebrate a little heavily at times...but every team has that player on it. Washington is our best LB, no argument from me there...but he celebrates on every play he makes....and his aren't amusing to everyone. As I said in the previous post, if he hadn't been celebrating on Daniels sack, he may have seen the ball laying on the field under Brees legs. Of course, the refs would have called him down by contact or invoked the tuck rule...

I want Lavar, Taylor, and Cooley at all costs. And it's stupid to trade them for a #1 pick. Let's have SOME team loyalty. Its nice to be able to cheer for players for as long as they are around and not just the team. Only way for that to happen, keep some players for their careers. I don't think people appreciate how special Darrell Green was and how special it would be to have someone else that loyal come along. Lavar is that person if we don't try to get rid of him. He WILL stay.

I think Marty wants Lavar in San Diego. Lavar was always Marty's favorite. Did you see the way the two hugged after the game. We might be able to get some good trade value for him and free up some cap space. . .

However, I love Lavar and would be sad to see him go. He has been the face of this team ever since Darrel Green retired.

So, I could go either way. There are strong arguments on both sides.

(btw, for you folks dogging on Samuels: There are very few good tackles in the league, and they are all making big-time money because of it. Samuels is among the better tackles in the league. He hasn't played up to his potential or deserved his huge salary, true. BUT, he would be impossible to replace. Look at the tackels around the league).:2cents:

Archived