Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you're a "delusional" die hard fan like me...

DieHard86

eagles are playing pretty tough right now as you know,

um...They're 2-5 over the last 7 games. Their wins were based on a lucky plat against san diego, and they barely pulled out a win against the 2-9 packers. Both of these were in Philadelphia. So, I highly disagree.

Oh, and we're better then you.

Well if you think about it, it would be better to see the Cowboys win this one putting theyre record to 8-4 and Giants to 7-5 n us at 6-6...because the Giants have an easier road then the Cowboys, all we would have to do is beat the Giants to overtake them, so even though we would split the tie breaker, we would still have a better division record then them they would be 3-3 while we would be 4-1 with one game left. The Cowboys are gonna lose one of the other three games they play they got Kansas City,@ us, @Carolina, and the St. Louis. I think theyre gonna lose to either KC or @ Carolina so then all we would need to do is beat them and the eagles n we got the division.

Yea its wishful thinkin but it could definately happen...we need to win out :cheers:

We win either way this week, referring to the Gnats Girls game. If we take care of business it's not hard to believe we could win the division.

The Gnats and Girls each have to lose twice, if we win out then everybody is 10-6 but we are 5-1 in division play, thus we win the East.

I know it may be a stretch but hey it's better to have hope then none at all.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

:doh:

Does everyone here believe this? Or is it something you say over and over to try and convince yourself?

I think you can win 4 of the 5 games you have left, including against Dallas. But you lost thirty-six to zero against New York.

Also, a few things:

- Your three "easy" opponents remaining (Arizona, St.Louis, Philly) are all Road games. You have one road victory all season. (Yes, Dallas, I know, that's not the point). What makes anyone here think you can pull off three road wins without any trouble?

- The two "hard" games are at home, however, you just lost two straight at home. What makes you guys think that after falling to Oakland at home, home field advantage is suddenly going to propel you past New York?

These are legitimate things I'd like to discuss. I think the Skins could pull off a 3-2 finish with some luck, I just don't see how anyone could logically think 5-0 is going to happen.

Archived